chance of denon & marantz AVR hike in price

nvnaveen

Hi Guys,

I was planned to buy AVR Denon 3700 for my friend & no stock with Bangalore dealers . few dealer have informed me they got confirmation that from September the AVR price will be hiked by 15-20% due to china flooding issue, COVID shipping delays & chipset manufacturer demand & sourcing raw material are the reasons & demand in market for HT & stereo prices are getting increased.
thought whoever are in plans to buy AVR or stereo amp to make aware & get their for best price available now rather getting to new MRP.
Note****This is as per new information from few dealer what they have communications from importers so thought to share & save if possible...

Hi Naveen!
Just picked up a 3700 yesterday and a 2700 a few days ago from The Revolver club, Mumbai. Got a good deal compared to what other dealers had offered for the same. You can check with them for availability. Kindly PM for any further details.

Hi Naveen!
Just picked up a 3700 yesterday and a 2700 a few days ago from The Revolver club, Mumbai. Got a good deal compared to what other dealers had offered for the same. You can check with them for availability. Kindly PM for any further details.

Can you PM me the prices?
Friend is looking out for same.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back