Charger for batteries to be used in Toys

andy78

Is it advisable to use rechargeable batteries for toys. If so which are good I mean which make and which technology. I find the ones we get in shops don't last for long and seem to be expensive in the long run.

Will appreciate response from you guys!

Is it advisable to use rechargeable batteries for toys. If so which are good I mean which make and which technology. I find the ones we get in shops don't last for long and seem to be expensive in the long run.

Will appreciate response from you guys!

I would recommend Sanyo Eneloop.

Thanks,
Bibin

Either sanyo eneloop or sony Cycle Energy
More mAh means more power to store.

Any battery always full charge and discharge asap to last point before re-charge. (confused..?)
Lasts longer.

Rechargeable batteries would be better for toys which drain the battery fast, so in the long run it will work out cheaper when compared to using non rechargeable batteries.

I would recommend Sony cycle energy batteries, go for 2700mAh batteries. Sanyo battries are also good, their regular 2700 mAh or Eneloop XX 2500 mAh batteries would suit you as they have higher mAh.

Thanks for your input guys! I guess I should have also mentioned that apart from batteries I may need a good charger as well. Have one Sanyo which I had used it for charging my digital camera batteries. Should I go for a new charger as well? Also some of the toys come with AAA batteries so is it possible to get a charger which can charge both AAA and AA.

Will appreciate if some mod can edit the title of the thread as Charger plus rechargeable batteries to be used in Toys

Last edited:
You can most probably use your existing charger for the new batteries, check the specifications of your charger to see if it supports your new batteries. Most of the newer chargers can charge both AAA and AA batteries.

You can use that Sanyo charger that you have to charge AA and AAA batteries and it can charge batteries of all power ratings including 2700 mAh batteries.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back