Cheapest and best Full Array Local dimming 4k TV?

gokuljawahar

Hi Guys,

This is the one things I have been searching through out the forum and I felt missing. Apart from Sony X9000E, which is the best one with Full array Local dimming? I am looking for the cheapest option here. Leave the VU. Looking some thing from the big names like Samsung, LG, Panasonic

TIA
Gokul

Chk skyworth site .they are going to launch oled 65s9300 soon .expecting prise below 1 lhk as per reports.don,t know about product quality but oled is better than any other.also TCL is launching qled x4 series.better wait and watch.

Chk skyworth site .they are going to launch oled 65s9300 soon .expecting prise below 1 lhk as per reports.don,t know about product quality but oled is better than any other.also TCL is launching qled x4 series.better wait and watch.

I just checked their site. Looks good. But I doubt it will be below 1 lak. Let's wait and see

You might get come good offers for the last year models, In this year cheapest FALD is 49SK8500 for around 1.2L, 55X900F at 1.5L and 55SK8500 at 1.5L. Check local stores for bundled offers.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back