Chervolet Spark LPG or Maruti Wagon R CNG ?

Tanoj

Hello Friends

Need your suggestion , i have narrowed down to two cars but iam confused to which one to go for

1. Chevrolet Spark LPG --

On road price : 4,00000/-
LPG cost 44 rupees per KG - gives 13 Kms

with 50 K down payment , 5 years emi comes to 7,800/-

2. Wagon R CNG

On Road price : 4,80000/-
CNG cost 43 Rupees per kg - gives 23 kms

with 50 K down payment , 5 years emi comes to 9,400/- ( Emi is step for me )

Thank you in advance for your valuable inputs

and sorry if this topic is already discussed b4

CNG is a bette option on paper. The problem is availabilty.

I do not know about Hyderabad but in Pune, there are just 2 or 3 filling stations where there are serpantin queues. I guess CNG supply in good in Delhi and to a extent in Mumbai only.

Wagon R is better car than Chevy Spark.

Check how many CNG filling stations you have on your routine drive ways.

Wagon R is best bet.

I would recommend the Beat Diesel too. Reason being, I dont know of too many CNG stations in Hyderabad. Whatever exists will have a very long queue. Will suit only if
you have a driver and can have him wait and fill up.

Before you decide on any of the options, find how many LPG/CNG filling stations are
near or on the way to your place/work and monitor the queue for a few days. If you think you can manage it, then go for it.

My first choice would be the Beat Diesel, followed by Wagon R CNG, followed by the spark LPG.

You can check CNg stations in Hyderabad here: CNG, Auto LPG, Compressed Natural Gas, Eco Friendly Fuel, Green Fuel for Pollution Free Environment

As suggested, my vote would also go for diesel because CNG prices would be on frequent rise in future, lowering its advantage over diesel.

To compare on different fuels, you can check this link:
Should you buy a petrol, diesel, LPG or CNG car? - Corporate News - livemint.com

Regarding the drivability & fun with different fuels, experienced users on forum can tell more elaborately.

My vote will go for maruti wagonr becaus this company and car both are reliable and good in providing service as far as i am concern..

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back