Choice between Denon 1306 and Yamaha V465

kulwhiz

Hi ppl,

Firstly i should thank for all the people who have contributed to make this forum a truly knowledgeable one. This has immensely helped novices like me to at least be aware of what i want and what i am gonna buy.

For my query, I want to have a music system for my room 12*10. I am not an audiophile but whatever i listen to, prefer quality. My pref will be for music 70: movies 30. My budget is upto 30K. With this constraint i am looking for a 5.1 amp with matching 2.1 speaker which i would be upgrading later.

I have demoed HTib of Sony, LG, Denon , Panasonic (all within my budget), but apart from Denon none were impressive.

Finally have shortlisted the following options:-

1) Denon 1306 or Yamaha 465 with telome 2.1 speakers.

Can you please help me out that if i order from any of the western countries what could be the implications. Is it safe . Have seen a huge cost difference there.

Would appreciate your help.

imo you should go for a 2.0 set up. you'll have much better sound quality and will be quite good for movies too

+1 to afj.............as you room it very small( 12*10.) better go for 2.0 and buy int/stereo amp ..........should satisfied your need.

I was contemplating that .. but will be moving to a bigger room sometime down the line, so am not sure how the stereo will feel in that scenario.

Can u plz suggest me a good stereo amp with matching speakers. My budget would be around 20k.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back