Choice between Norge and DNM

sonosphere

Hi,
I am presently using Onkyo 5105 with Wharfedale 9.2 as Fronts for music. To get better SQ I intend to buy a good Indian Stereo amp. I have auditioned Norge 2060 and 1000 and found them to be good at their price-point (Rs. 10.5K max). I have read about DNM amps (supposedly built by another Mr. Bajaj... related to Mr. Bajaj of Norge).

Has anyone auditioned Norge and DNM? Would like to know which would sound better with Wharf 9.2.

Thanks in advance....

Hi,
I am presently using Onkyo 5105 with Wharfedale 9.2 as Fronts for music. To get better SQ I intend to buy a good Indian Stereo amp. I have auditioned Norge 2060 and 1000 and found them to be good at their price-point (Rs. 10.5K max). I have read about DNM amps (supposedly built by another Mr. Bajaj... related to Mr. Bajaj of Norge).

Has anyone auditioned Norge and DNM? Would like to know which would sound better with Wharf 9.2.

Thanks in advance....

blindly go with Norge 1000 - pairs very well with Wharf 9.2 - btw it's less thank 10k i guess.

Hai,

I have NORGE 2060 paired with my 3-Way DIY. The performance is very good. For music feel NORGE is good ,but have not heard ANM. Pl go thro NORGE Website for the review of NORGE 2060 and 1000 by AV MAX magazine. I hope NORGE will be the winner in this race.

Thanks,

N Murali.

Do you have DNM's contact details.
Or I'll try.
Anyway DNM has more powerful amps (least on paper) some with additional support like FM,SD Card Reader ,USB reader ETC.
I had a chat with Mr. Bajaj of DNM but I just heard a 5.1 amp at Lamington Road .,,not their stereo amps.

la llalalalala lalalalalala la la la
I hope ANM sounds good :yahoo:

Are baba its not you,its DNM:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
DNM also makes multich amp(5.1)It is also good company ,but may not be audiophile grade.Ther amps come with USB input which reads fast.
They have multicard reader with mediaplayer too.

I have not CRITICALLY listened norge nor dnm ..

But personally I feel DNM must be given chance -it might be as good or as bad norge is -or even better...

In fact in Mumbai there is company called Sanen ,they had a imported amp
with remote (TangentAMP-100 - they were ofering heavy discounts in exhibition)

Sanen

If possible give them a hearin too!

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back