Chord 2Qute V/S ExaSound E22

why so defensive ?

you like yours and he liked his ex..

dac.. :)

you want her younger brother to be liked too by him ;)

dac... ;)

That's because it is said that e12 is very close to e22 with less options but big price difference.

Rahul I am delighted to inform you, now my system is sounding glorious. After a long time I heard very good sound from Avantgarde. Looks like Prima Luna pre &power and Exa 22 are sufficiently broken now.
Wish you were here to listen. I am sure you will be mesmerised.
How is your research for DAC going. Hope by mow you must have decided. Looking forward to your revisit with new DAC.

Hi Sir, this is wonderful as I know you were not that happy with your Primaluna Pre-power out of the box. It means a lot now especially considering that you have the Nagra pre-power and am glad the Exasound is coming into it's own now.

Have not been able to listen to any DACs as yet but really liked the new Magnepan .7 and the Harbeth SHL5+ with a Devialet 200.

The Chord Dealer is willing to give a discount of 5% if I place an order for 3 units of 2Qute DACs .. Anybody interested in a group buy? Please PM me quickly if interested since I have to place the order by Monday afternoon....

Hahaha... Sir, I need to save some more money for that and also wait for the dollar/pound to come down a little...I am working on the logistics and will inform the forum when I have exact details....

Does anyone know an Yggy owner in India ??? There are 2Qute owners in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi/NCR and am sure someone can do a comparison... The 2Qute definitely betters the NAD M51 and the W4Sound DAC2 and some online reports state even betters the Schiit Gungnir and maybe the Gungnir MB...

I know a person from Chennai with whom i exchanged my Assemblage DAC2 for an Adcom gda600
He owns Yaggy, Gungnir multibit and Bifrost multibit
I wish to meet him soon in person so as the compare my newly modded GDA600 against the Schiit gear.

Back