Classifieds (Buy/Sell) is back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the initiative Ram, Hope it turns out to be beneficial to all the members and becomes a permanent part of the site.

This is a great move and hats off to Ram & Team here to getting this done at such a fast speed.

Is it possible to indicate the member status (e.g. commercial) against their respective screen names?

Thanks Ram. I was wondering whether its possible to show their status just like its showing 'Moderator' under your name?

This would help us in keeping their opinions in perspective while they contribute in general threads. Let it be obvious why they recommend a certain product against others or grab every opportunity to advertise their offerings directly or indirectly :)

PS: No offense meant to anyone. I'm only glad that we have an open platform to discuss with manufactures and dealers.

Thanks Ram. I was wondering whether its possible to show their status just like its showing 'Moderator' under your name?

This would help us in keeping their opinions in perspective while they contribute in general threads. Let it be obvious why they recommend a certain product against others or grab every opportunity to advertise their offerings directly or indirectly :)

PS: No offense meant to anyone. I'm only glad that we have an open platform to discuss with manufactures and dealers.

That would be more scripting and cost for Mods. What i was thinking is, we can open a section, where dealers can introduce themself, so at least we know who is there. For example, Pranab can introduce himself and products he deals.

That would be more scripting and cost for Mods. What i was thinking is, we can open a section, where dealers can introduce themself, so at least we know who is there. For example, Pranab can introduce himself and products he deals.
Hi madbullram
Will it work if Commercial sellers/dealers put their status in brackets in Location part of their details ? I mean like this : -

Recently Media of any types were without informing officially were just barred from Sale>>.... Is it TRUE ??? If so what is the reason:p

Didnt know abt the rule till i've posted a for sale thread for selling some blu-rays.... :sad:

Can you clarify you got PM from Moderator that any kind of meida is banned???? If So i believer LP's are also media, how it can be allowed???????:)

Sale of all digital media has been closed.

Sir,

Then LP's are not coming under those "Media", are these exceptional ?:sad:

Please do not have partial for digital and analog...Request you to allow the digital contents like BD's and CD's too so that community will get in lower price and moreover support the recycling activities.:)

Regards

I wanna ask this question, what about the sale of used smart phones? Are they allowed? I posted an AD for sale of iPhone few days back and it never got posted :( wonder why...

I thought cell phones were not allowed to be sold... but I did see a thread for Sale of Dell Streak which was running just fine...

Mods, please clarify...

Even I got a love letter from Mod for posting CDs for sale. I was wondering why LPs sale posting was allowed. I am of the view it is partial (equality Article 14).

cheers,

Even I got a love letter from Mod for posting CDs for sale. I was wondering why LPs sale posting was allowed. I am of the view it is partial (equality Article 14).

cheers,

We Indian's never abide the rules and regulations and will break it on our convenience:p Please note that this is individual run forum and it can be decided only by Supermod.

May be we can only collectively request to lift the ban not force:p

I too would request the Mods to lift the Ban on sale of Digital Media. I listed few CD's for sale and was not published. These CD's are lying with me unused for more then a year and I will not be hearing that in future too. But there will be a person who is searching this CD all over and unable to get it. Instead of keeping it unused , it will useful for someone.
Reg the BD, I have purchased few BD's from the forum for a good price and its mutual benefit for both the seller and the buyer. Even Audiogon allows its members to sell Digital media.
Just my suggestion. Its up to you to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back