clock/dab radios

jadoo3

pls give suggestion on perfomance of clock?/dab radios.also mention the brands having products in this category

Surely there is no DAB in India?

I bought a DAB radio in UK --- and then realised that I could listen to it all on the internet. Waste of money.

I have a issue of british Hi Fi mag in which Dab is proved superior to ......nothing. It claims FM is better :)

I may be wrong, having been away some time, but I think that part of the reason that DAB is a white elephant in UK is the low sample rates used by broadcasters.

I may be wrong, having been away some time, but I think that part of the reason that DAB is a white elephant in UK is the low sample rates used by broadcasters.

You are right. This whole digital audio broadcasting (terrestrial or satellite) has been caught-up between trying to keep running costs and bandwidths low, earning ad revenue, finding quality source material and lack response from audiophile community.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back