compatibility of Onkyo TX NR 686 with Taga Harmony 606SE

Received the AVR.
Bought mediabridge 14AWG OFC cable from USA. 100' price is around 35$.

Monoprice gold plated banana plugs 20 pairs @ 24$

Purchased 1.5kv Maxine isolation stepdown transformer for 8071/- with proper GST bill in Bangalore

Coming speakers taga 606 SE not available with hifimart right now

For Taga Harmony 606 SE, you can also check with The Home Cinema , Ecity BLR - Rupesh (8296500666)

AV Zone Delhi is based in Chitranjan Park. I had a talk today regarding my own requirements. They seem to work across India including Bangalore Hyd. etc.

The father (Sanjeev Arora) and son (Pratham Arora) seemed very nice to talk to and were not pushy at all, gave good time on phone and explained. They are distributors in North India for some big brands including Onkyo. Decent pricing. Can give you their personal nos. if you want.
Thanks for the info. I had spoken to Pratham already. Placed order. Paid through India Mart payment option. Item was shipped by FedEx. expecting by 17th Jan.

Try Taga Harmony 606E from Next Hifi. I got good prices on Platinum series.
Thank you . Next Hifi price is too high at 41.5K

For Maxine step down transformers, one can contact Shreyans Enterprises, Bangalore. They are the authorised dealers in Bangalore. Got it at good price. 1.5KV Isolated step down for 8071 including 18%GST

Received the TAGA 606Se through FEd Ex. It was september 2019 manufactured set.

Need some inputs regarding

Bi-Amp configuration . Both TAGA 606SE and Onkyo TX NR 686 has the option

What should be the ideal frequency range for sub woofer.

Will it beneficial, if we buy a subwoofer with higher frequency range? ( 20Hz -200Hz or 20Hz -250Hz etc )

Does AVR has a set frequency range for subwoofer?

Or it's compatible with any active Sub?

Yamaha NS-SW050 has a frequency range of 28Hz-200Hz. will it good and compatible with Onkyo 686?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back