Congrats guys we made Manu cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

surinder1508

Congratulations guys lets have party as we achieved a great thing we made manu to cry, lost his interest, faith, money, time, image etc etc....

Here is a proof (it is a copy of email which he sent to Emotiva) and he email a copy of that to me as well.

HEY MAM

I'M SHOCKED TO SEE THAT SIR DAN BANNED ME FROM EMOTIVA WITHOUT CONTACTING ME OR WITHOUT KNOWING PROPER REASON
THERE'S A GUY HERE TO WHOM I NEGLECT SELLING MY UMC-1 FOR LOWER PRICE AND HE'S TOTALLY CRASHED AND HE'S NOW SPOLING MY NAME ON BOTH INADIAN SITE AND IN UR LOUNGUE

NOW TO PROVE MY HONESTY I'M SENDING U BOTH UMC-1, I DON'T WANT THEM NOW ,SIR DAN WROTE IN MY THREAD THAT HE'S A FRAUD AND ETC ETC
AND HE ALSO WROTE THAT IN FUTURE WE WILL NOT DEALING WITH HIM AND NO SUPPORT FROM US FROM NOW ON
NOW I'M SAYING THIS I WILL NEVER BUY EMO PRODUCTS ANYMORE U R NOT THE ONLY COMPANY WHO MAKES AV PRODUCTS RIGHT

SO I'M SENDING U BOTH UNITS AS DECRIBE FOR REPAIRING(COZ WITHOUT DESCRIBE REPAIRING CUSTOM CAN HOLD MY PRODUCT OR EVEN MAYBE THEY CHARGE U WITH SOM CUSTOM DUTY)
ANYWAYZ ITS 9.30 AM HERE IN INDIA AND I WILL SEND U AFTER 1 HR AND GIVE U TRACKING NUMBER FOR BOTH .
MY IMAGE IS MORE IMPORTANT TO ME RATHER THAN UR PRODUCTS ,THAT GUYS WHOM I NEGLECTING SELLING FIRST UMC-1 AT LOW PRICE NOW SPOILING MY NAME WHICH I DON'T DIGEST NOW
ANYWAYZ PLEASE ACCEPT BOTH UMC-1'S AND U GUYS CAN CHECK BOTH THERE AND PLEASE DON'T SEND ME BACK THOSE UNIT
I'M HAPPY WITHOUT IT.

REGARDS
MANU

TRACKING NUMBER is N93055523 COURIER COMPANY is DTDC so anybody can track the shipment.

Last edited:
So lets have some facts going

First Manu got his first unit of UMC-1 gone bad soon after he got it so he did contact with Emo tech support yes they tried to rectify the problem and guided him accordingly but problem still remained after so many days of unfruitful tries Emo decided to send him a replacement unit mind that manu did asked emo at what address he have to send them the original unit emo replied him not to send that unit to them as they may thought that it will be more expensive and manu's bad luck is only that the problem could not be rectified in first unit and emo send him the replacement and some of us could not digest that and mind that if problem could be rectified on first unit at that time neither emo had to send him a replacement unit nor manu had to repay INR 10800/- for import duty and do remember that first unit was in no use condition for manu at that time so manu's total investment on UMC-1 has been increased and who will want to be in that scenario.

And please let me know is it manu's fault that first unit came back in working status after few more tries but it was out of warranty at that time.

And is it manu's fault that replacement unit developed same problem in itself and that was the unit which was under warranty now so why shouldn't he try to fix that or get service from emotiva.

And some generous enough people from here went on emotive forum and taught emotiva that manu is playing with them so emtiva has banned him from their forum. This gentleman I think could have special ability to judge the facts from his living room.

As I tried to recall the events about Manu over the last 12 odd months, I realised that he has been having problem with literally every equipment he had purchased/procured. I also remember telling him repeatedly to get professional advice as replacing equipment constantly did not make sense to me. His happiness with each equipment seemed to live a very short life.

My own personal feeling is that Manu has been stressing his equipment beyond their limits in his quest for deep bass.

Cheers

So guys Manu is making mistakes after mistakes if I could have been in Manu's place I might have called an authorized person who can authenticate that in what state units are before sending back to emotiva and shoot a video as well to show on some news channels or at least on you-tube then after I will send the units back to emotiva.

And smartly enough emotiva has deleted whole thread of manu after receiving the email from manu about he is returning them both of their GEMS by paying courier expenses as well to get back to USA as they might smell things are going to turn around very soon as their DIGITAL NIRVANA'S are coming back home after ruining a person's life.

Last edited:
Good evening sir yes it is true that Manu was mad after the deep bass but he learned the trade in past three or four months that bass is not the whole spectrum of audio. AND to achieve a balanced audio setup one have to give attention on rest of the frequencies as well and learning so he did dropped the idea of buying another HSU ULS15 and invested in pre power processor plus a power amp and he did upgraded his other five speakers as well and I visited his place many a times and these days he not playing anything that loud that something could be damaged doing so.

Guys here is a copy of an email what manu mailed emo for his first unit long back ago

hey sir
thanks for reply
i can send u umc-1 its not that expensive ,i just talk to my local courier service and i can manage both ways shipping i mean for getting a new unit i can do that instead of installing a board in umc-1 coz i don't have any technician here who can do that but if u find out which part need treatment and if u send me instructions on how to change them ,if i find instructions to be easy then i can do that if not then i'll send u unit back and u send me new umc-1 ,first u send me instruction and then i reply u back for whichever needs to be done
please also give me RMA number coz by giving RMA number i only have to pay for shipping not for customs etc etc for umc-1 both sides india to usa and usa to india
hope u understand
i'm waiting for ur reply

regards
manu

And here is the copy of what Emo had replied him then for his first unit

Hi Manu,

I spoke with Sarah and Nick, they will be sending you a replacement unit for the umc-1 at N/C. Since you live in India, we will not ask that you return the unit that you are not satisfied with. Please look for an email in the next 24hours with tracking information for your warranty replacement. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you for your patience.

Cathy Laufman

VP Operations

135 SE Parkway Court

Franklin, TN 37064

615 790 6754

OK let's check the chances of that great guy's prediction to be true please let me know, was manu knew it earlier that emo will send him a fresh unit if he will make some complaints about his purchased unit and they will allow him to keep old unit with him as well and didn't manu told them that he will bear the expenses of both sides so emo has not to worry about calling back the defected unit.

Now will Emotiva show some guts and let us know in which state they found their GEMS as they called it "DIGITAL NIRVANA".

Surinder!!! It is so funny and childish you are posting continuosly!! Please stop this and dont get emotional, please write in a single posting and let other reply..

Anyway please note that nobody is "Here" going to get benifitted or loss or loose because of Manu's sending back the unit.. It is him !!! Both monetarily and also mentaly.

Please note that this is such a wide world nobody knows who is doing anything.. Politicians make 10000000c's and still coming in front of us in their luxury car. Who cares and dare..

Reputation has to be maintained I totaly agree,,, But not at the sake of sending back the unit. It can be done by expressing properly in a right way... Do you know i have been marked in ebay as "thief" on reputation by seller since i raised the claim for non-receipt of items for an item ordered from UK!!! I am genuine and i fighted and after 60days i got the money back..I proved that i am right!!!

So he has to fight till he won!! Not give away and ending as looser... Any way i feel very sorry for Manu!!! Let him recover soon from the AV fever!!!:sad:

Surinder!!! It is so funny and childish you are posting continuosly!! Please stop this and dont get emotional, please write in a single posting and let other reply..

Anyway please note that nobody is "Here" going to get benifitted or loss or loose because of Manu's sending back the unit.. It is him !!! Both monetarily and also mentaly.

Please note that this is such a wide world nobody knows who is doing anything.. Politicians make 10000000c's and still coming in front of us in their luxury car. Who cares and dare..

Reputation has to be maintained I totaly agree,,, But not at the sake of sending back the unit. It can be done by expressing properly in a right way... Do you know i have been marked in ebay as "thief" on reputation by seller since i raised the claim for non-receipt of items for an item ordered from UK!!! I am genuine and i fighted and after 60days i got the money back..I proved that i am right!!!

So he has to fight till he won!! Not give away and ending as looser... Any way i feel very sorry for Manu!!! Let him recover soon from the AV fever!!!:sad:

Buddy I'm posting in small parts cause I think nobody will read a single miles long post. OK then here is a single post. So its not me who is emotional its manu he sent back the units in the morning and told me about that in the evening I was so upset with him as well and I did asked him why did he done that he replied as under

"I had tried and and answered every body here and emo forum honestly and didn't gave up but when emo rewarded me with a ban on their forum then what else option I was left with I mean how can I show to them that I'm not corrupt and buddy I'm blessed enough to afford buying dozens of units such kind if I had to and I don't need to not cheat anybody to achieving so. I only fought that far for my reputation and I sent the units with one another reason that is first unit is in working condition but who knows for how long it could stay like that as it is out of warranty so who will take care of it if it gone bad in future and second unit which was in faulty condition and emo taught me they will never ever give service on that as well from now on so what the logic to keep them and along with a tag of a cheater as well"

So I was very upset with him as well and shouted on him like that manu you can't and don't need to satisfy every person in this world and don't loose your interests doing so. To whom you are showing your honesty and what those people are in your life to care about which are shouting against you and even if you care then they will never going to get satisfied even doing what you are doing now or any other action a chunk of people will always remain unsatisfied from you as not all the people hold a single universal approach on anything. You should kept at least the unit which was working and yes if it gone bad in future (who knows when) you could throw it into the gutter (THE DIGITAL NIRVANA COULD GET TO THE HEAVEN FROM THERE PEACEFULLY).

And yes I did told him exactly the same thing that nobody cares in this world who is doing what and how he is raising his wealth but he replied as he is not a corrupt he can't digest that title too and he is not a Politician with a thick scin as well who holds no standards.

Last edited:
Can you post from "here" who has spoiled his reputation in emo forum:) Let it be open

I think this has gone on long enough. Personally, I believe Manu but that is just me. I think the whole problem is with the way he communicates. I read his posts on Emo and half the damn time I cannot figure what he is saying or trying to say. The same goes for the guys posting in this thread too and having said that - no offense meant, brothers.
Let's go on with our lives.

Surinder,

Your thread title is not in good taste. Are you implying that the forum members are sadists hell bent on henpecking Manu? What is the purpose of this thread?

From whatever that I've understood from the couple of threads on Manu's sale, he agreed to sell it to a forum member for X prize and later reneges on the promise when he starts getting more offers. My sympathies if that 1st offer was too low but I'm sure you will agree that is ungentlemanly to renege on a promise.

Now who is the person is and what he did to tarnish his reputation in Emo forum and what you expect us to do is not clear.

AFAIK, he has purchased a Emo processor and is legally entitled for 5 year warranty for one of the sets that he possesses.

Hmmm... Just now I saw this thread. Lot of Emo floating around...:sad:

I didnt want to reply for your closing ceremony which is never ending, since you have posted a mail from Manu which is referring me and making false allegations like
"THERE'S A GUY HERE TO WHOM I NEGLECT SELLING MY UMC-1 FOR LOWER PRICE AND HE'S TOTALLY CRASHED AND HE'S NOW SPOLING MY NAME ON BOTH INADIAN SITE AND IN UR LOUNGUE",

I feel so pity for you "Manu and 1508" for blaming others for somebody else's action against Manu for his own actions.... and these kind of Emo makes me remember some of the climax scenes from some of the movies... "Maaa...Betaaa", please stop it...

Last edited:
In all fairness, and to preserve the decorum and goodwill that this forum has maintaining, I suggest that this thread be closed and we move on.

Cheers

George

George:

Such a meaningless thread that involves a 'Banned' member should've never started in the first place. By all means, 'delete' this thread to maintain HFV decorum.

:)

I agree with Vinod. I think we need to delete all these kind of irrelevant threads (same as Emotiva Launch did) to keep the decorum and to keep the reputation of this forum in public.

Moreover I would like to add one more point that once a member is banned from the group, then nobody else should post anything on behalf of that banned member in forum, they can be given enough chance to reach the moderators through email. In this thread, posting mails from the banned member by another member is same as allowing the banned member to continue and since he is posting 3rd party mails anything can be included in that. It should be considered as an offense and the supporting member should also be warned / banned. My 2 cents..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back