Connecting Rythmik L12 with stereo power amplifier

I have a same situation like you, have a tube IA without sub output and a L12 .
Rythmik tech team recommended a SPEAKER LEVEL to LINE LEVEL ADAPTER/CONVERTER like below;
Thanks, this seems like a simple resistor in the path. Can be done as diy.

I have a dac connected with single ended RCA cables to my DIY power amp. Power amp is very simple, just RCA in and speaker terminals out.
Where do you control the volume? Is your DAC, a pre amp too?

One quick fix to your problem is to get a Y cable to split the Pre-out, and feed to both the power amp and Sub. Another way is to introduce a minidsp 2x4, the non HD version between your DAC and Power amp. If getting a DSP seems costly, stick to Y cable. But introducing a dsp filter opens up a wide scope and enables you control and better integrate the mains with sub. I see you've quoted REL's high level idea, but low gain / rca is a proven robust connection to any amp, including subwoofer plate amp.

Where do you control the volume? Is your DAC, a pre amp too?

One quick fix to your problem is to get a Y cable to split the Pre-out, and feed to both the power amp and Sub. Another way is to introduce a minidsp 2x4, the non HD version between your DAC and Power amp. If getting a DSP seems costly, stick to Y cable. But introducing a dsp filter opens up a wide scope and enables you control and better integrate the mains with sub. I see you've quoted REL's high level idea, but low gain / rca is a proven robust connection to any amp, including subwoofer plate amp.
Yes, my dac is a preamp too. I think rca splitter on output of preamp will be the easiest, something like : https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07MKCB9YJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_v-sQFbADJJHRG?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back