Consul Neowatt Power Online UPS

Thanks, Panditji,
I have a question, under tech specs and configuration the one that will work in residential application is "single phase with ground" - is that right? They also show 3 phase option so it is a bit confusing. I guess another thing that bothered me in the tech specs. is noise level which is shown as "less than 58db@ 1meter". I feel that may be too loud in my small room. Please check if the same is shown in the pdf. If that is confirmed then I may have to pass.
Cheers,
Sid

Did not think about the noise. Do let me know how your conversation goes with the sales team. For 1 kVA which is my need, I would otherwise have to place it far away

Thanks, Panditji,
I have a question, under tech specs and configuration the one that will work in residential application is "single phase with ground" - is that right? They also show 3 phase option so it is a bit confusing. I guess another thing that bothered me in the tech specs. is noise level which is shown as "less than 58db@ 1meter". I feel that may be too loud in my small room. Please check if the same is shown in the pdf. If that is confirmed then I may have to pass.
Cheers,
Sid
So this is to be placed indoors or outdoors like we keep the inverters and connect it to the inverter line?

I am trying to get the company to loan me a unit to check.. If it makes an audible noise, I would check with the company if it can be attached to the mains and then check for improvements in SQ... No point adding an Online UPS if there is no audible improvement in SQ as an isolation transformer is enough to protect the equipment as pointed by by blackscorpio....

I am trying to get the company to loan me a unit to check.. If it makes an audible noise, I would check with the company if it can be attached to the mains and then check for improvements in SQ... No point adding an Online UPS if there is no audible improvement in SQ as an isolation transformer is enough to protect the equipment as pointed by by blackscorpio....

Panditji, we all are waiting anxiously for your feedback.

There have been some conversations on the net about the Eaton 9px model for audio.

These are available in India now.

The good thing about this series is that you get 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3 kva ETC. Multiples at 0.5 kva

There have been some conversations on the net about the Eaton 9px model for audio.

These are available in India now.

The good thing about this series is that you get 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3 kva ETC. Multiples at 0.5 kva

any inputs about approximate pricing?

Back