Cord concealers in India

Tron05

I am planning to wall mount my LCD. But my only concern has been to conceal the cables hanging down from the LCD to the wall unit.

Did some Googling and found this - Wiremold CMK30 Flat Screen Television Cord Cover Kit. Its a Legrand product to conceal the wires and can be painted.
Link to the product:

Amazon.com: Wiremold CMK30 Flat Screen Television Cord Cover Kit, White: Home Improvement

Is this product available in India or any such product that can be procured locally?

I am planning to wall mount my LCD. But my only concern has been to conceal the cables hanging down from the LCD to the wall unit.

Did some Googling and found this - Wiremold CMK30 Flat Screen Television Cord Cover Kit. Its a Legrand product to conceal the wires and can be painted.
Link to the product:

Amazon.com: Wiremold CMK30 Flat Screen Television Cord Cover Kit, White: Home Improvement

Is this product available in India or any such product that can be procured locally?
I had tried my luck to get any such aesthetically good ones, but failed.
You would be better off importing them.
The ones you get easily in India are the off-white or white PVC rectangular cross section casing used for household wiring. :eek:

I had tried my luck to get any such aesthetically good ones, but failed.
You would be better off importing them.
The ones you get easily in India are the off-white or white PVC rectangular cross section casing used for household wiring. :eek:

Yes, i have used those pvc casings, but they are better off hiding my AC/geyser cables. I would prefer something better for the Drawing room.

Tono has a few cable management systems. Tono Systems CM 5 Cable management cover | eBay

Rs 1500 for a polyster socks :p I am still inclined towards the CMK30. Will look around for sometime and i do not find anything suitable, would buy it from Amazon directly. They offer international shipping on this item. Costs $16.22. Just need to figure out the shipping and custom charges.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back