Cosmic Cogram 4000 MKII

Agree with Kuruvilajacob, the are definitely not accurate enough on the speed front but ok for normal listening. They are referred to as cocktail turntables as they were made out of components sourced from different manufacturers. Anyone heard the old EMI Sonic turntable which was sold as part of the EMI Sonic system in the late 70s, early 80s. Guess this was a Pioneer table which was re-badged.

hi all i am a new user got a cosmic cogram mk 2 but the cartridge is not there can anyone tell me from where can i buy a matching cartridge. thanks in advance

Since my JVC is busted for now I am using my reserve TT - the Cosmic Cogram 4000 MKII. Anyone else out there using this TT for daily use? I think it sounds better than the ProJect Genie I used to own, but not as good as the JVC. I've put my Denon DL110 that I was using on the JVC on this and it sounds pretty decent..
I have the COGRAM 4000 DD MKII which I bought in Mangalore in 1981 and is still working fine. It sounds better than my TEAC TN 4D turntable bought recently. Use it with different cartridge. The original headshell is gone though.

hi all i am a new user got a cosmic cogram mk 2 but the cartridge is not there can anyone tell me from where can i buy a matching cartridge. thanks in advance
You can use any cartridge because it has a removable headshell. There are many cartridge available like ortophon, sumiko etc in India.

You can use any cartridge because it has a removable headshell. There are many cartridge available like ortophon, sumiko etc in India.
Old post. Elvis has left the building. but anyway

Cosmic Direct Drive used to come with Jelco SA-50 Tonearm, I had factroy pack tonearm which was sold on the forum. very fine tonearm with good bearings. (Compared to budget turntable tonearms of current generation.)

Not any cartridge can be used. Jelcos must be around ~20 gms. So low to medium compliance cartridge would be good match. Personally I would suggest medium compliance with tracking weight of around 2g.
Regards.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back