Golden Cosmic Memories

cosmic

Hi Friends
Today I found this picture taken in 1985, this was my stereo system set up, Cosmic Lab 3000 amp + Cosmic K 8 metal cassette deck + Cosmic Direct Drive Turntable, this set up was attached with Covox 7000 speaker pair. At present I have Lab 3000 and Covox 7000 speaker set up only.
I am sure, you will like this picture.

Thanks & Regards
Cosmic20230601_115452.jpg

Hi
I also had around 1988-89 , Cosmic Amp & Speakers( CO-60 with Covox 3000 Speakers), along with Philips cassette Deck, later acquired the Cosmic BD2000 belt drive TT. Very nice sounding setup which introduced me to HIFI sound in those days.

Hi Friends
Today I found this picture taken in 1985, this was my stereo system set up, Cosmic Lab 3000 amp + Cosmic K 8 metal cassette deck + Cosmic Direct Drive Turntable, this set up was attached with Covox 7000 speaker pair. At present I have Lab 3000 and Covox 7000 speaker set up only.
I am sure, you will like this picture.

Thanks & Regards
CosmicView attachment 77349
What is the number used of transistor in lab 3000 amplifier?

I had never owned any of cosmic equipment's but during that time heard few of them at my friends and relatives place, lab 2000, 3000 and cosmic turntable. There was also one more brand "woodstock" which was equally good. Sonodyne also used to make very good cassete deck, amp and speakers during that time. Then there was Philips, Akai bush to name a few. "Great era and No big fuss and hype about spk cables, interconnects, placement issues, room acoustics etc". Life was simple and these audio units were appreciated and cherished by the owners as well as their friends & neighbors. I started my first major audio equipment journey in 1985 with a Philips Cassette Ampli deck AW739 with matching spks. I think the power was mere 30w rms for both channels but during that time it was calculated as real power (double to rms).

Thanks Cosmic for a nostalgic photo of the Cosmics. In 1980 or thereabouts I purchased a Sonodyne Super Jetline amp (with magnetic phono input) and subsequently mated it with a Cosmic Covox 2500 speakers and a Philips ceramic tt costing ₹325. I changed it soon due to perceived lack of bass! Even today I have my Cosmic Covox CO30. Still working, but volume seems lower! Age. True that was a great era. DIN interconnects and thin 18 gauge cables ruled!

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back