Lost Counter weight of Cosmic cogram 4000 mk ii Pls help!

vikas.swami

Hi all I have lost Counter weigh pendulum of my cosmic cogram 4000 mk ii TT,Pls suggest me actual weight of the same if anyone have same player! I will made it if anyone from you told the correct weight!
I also welcome you with any other solutions for this 🙂

If my memory serves me right, the Cosmic Cogram 4000 MkII uses a Jelco SA-50 tonearm. You should be able to easily source parts for the SA-50 online as it was a high quality mid-range priced tonearm and hence very popular with manufacturers of mid-range turntables in the 1970s. There are SA-50s that appear on eBay for parts and they could be a good option too. Nevertheless if you are looking for the specs of the SA-50 weights, here goes:
  • Counter Weight - 119 grams
  • Bias Weight - 2.84 grams

Hi all I have lost Counter weigh pendulum of my cosmic cogram 4000 mk ii TT,Pls suggest me actual weight of the same if anyone have same player! I will made it if anyone from you told the correct weight!
I also welcome you with any other solutions for this 🙂
I sir i have made in Japan NEC turntable 'S ARAm # NEC turntable is dead condition ' spares available ' # R you interested??? Sir

If my memory serves me right, the Cosmic Cogram 4000 MkII uses a Jelco SA-50 tonearm. You should be able to easily source parts for the SA-50 online as it was a high quality mid-range priced tonearm and hence very popular with manufacturers of mid-range turntables in the 1970s. There are SA-50s that appear on eBay for parts and they could be a good option too. Nevertheless if you are looking for the specs of the SA-50 weights, here goes:
  • Counter Weight - 119 grams
  • Bias Weight - 2.84 grams
Thank you so much, now I am able to build with accurate weight,đź‘Ť

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back