Craftel DGL-5000 HT Amp. from Audiocraft - Chennai

Hai Vijay,

why dont you post the Pics and some initial listening impressions along with specs and prices, will be useful for all.

N.Murali

Have sent Mr. Marc, a couple of mails, but no reply yet from him..... maybe due thanks to me laying emphasis in my mails that I only listen to Rock/Metal & that the speakers should play this music well... :D

I have seen in this thread that many people post that they bought or went for auditions of craftel products but no one goes further to post pics or details of the products after that.
And I am sure we are interested in knowing more about these products.

I have seen in this thread that many people post that they bought or went for auditions of craftel products but no one goes further to post pics or details of the products after that.
And I am sure we are interested in knowing more about these products.

Good point. Leaving pictures, review, impressions of seller and overall experience is very useful feedback for all forum members. Craftel owners, auditioners, please post details.

Hi nag,

Can you please let us know the price you have paid for the speakers and amp? If you do not want to post in the forum, just PM me.

Thanks
Raj

Hi murali,

I am planning to buy home theater system for my new house. I am in a budget less than 30K. I listen movies and music in the ratio of 60/40. my living room size is 20 X 10. I usually like to watch Blu-Ray movies ripped in a mkv format with dts audio. But actual Blu-Ray discs are coming with DTS-HD master audio. So I am looking for a amp which decodes DTS-HD master audio.

Whether I can go for Yamaha RX-V465BL 5.1 or Yamaha RX-V565BL 7.1? Yamaha RX-V465 costs around 17,000 in Chennai and can i able to buy a good quality 5.1 speakers for remaining 13,000 from craftel.

otherwise can I go for Craftel amp and speakers? whether I can decode DTS HD - MASTER AUDIO with craftel amps?

your thoughts and suggestions are highly appreciated.

Regards
Raj

Hi rajeshprasath,

I met Mark on Last week 12th regarding Car speakers, and we discussed about speakers and amps he have in his demo line. I asked about the Craftel DGL-5000 HT 5.1 Amplifier and he said right now he's not manufacturing the amp due to some reasons. The only Amp he has is in the display only and its also not for sale because its the last amp Marks father Mr.Murugesan manufactured in the Ht series line.

otherwise can I go for Craftel amp and speakers? whether I can decode DTS HD - MASTER AUDIO with craftel amps?

The Craftel DGL-5000 HT 5.1 Amplifier can only decode Dolby Digital/DTS, it will not decode any HD audio formats.

You can surely go for Craftel Speakers from Mark, its a VFM speakers. He has some very good range of speakers line up to choose.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi rajeshprasath,

I met Mark on Last week 12th regarding Car speakers, and we discussed about speakers and amps he have in his demo line. I asked about the Craftel DGL-5000 HT 5.1 Amplifier and he said right now he's not manufacturing the amp due to some reasons. The only Amp he has is in the display only and its also not for sale because its the last amp Marks father Mr.Murugesan manufactured in the Ht series line.

The Craftel DGL-5000 HT 5.1 Amplifier can only decode Dolby Digital/DTS, it will not decode any HD audio formats.

You can surely go for Craftel Speakers from Mark, its a VFM speakers. He has some very good range of speakers line up to choose.

Cheers

So, there are no amps coming out of craftel now?

So, there are no amps coming out of craftel now?

Not like that, only the Craftel DGL-5000 HT 5.1 Amplifier is not in the manufacture line as said by Mark due to some reasons. If some needs it, one can call Mr.Mark and request him for the special order of the amplifier.

He has many ranges in Stereo Amplifiers, multi zone Amplifiers.

cheers.

hi all

i am also thinking to buy one amp and floor standers from this person marc, previously i used dainty , now we could not get that one with good quality.

These speakers are supposedly nice for an average ear, but definitely not nice for an average eye.
Hoping to get a taste of it over the weekend.
Will post my review as and when i am done.
Hopefully it will be a good budget setup.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back