Craftel DGL-5000 HT Amp. from Audiocraft - Chennai

Congratulations, Murali! Do post listening impressions. I would be most interested in how Mark's speakers compare with so many of the other names being bandied about in our forum.

Congratulations, Murali! Do post listening impressions. I would be most interested in how Mark's speakers compare with so many of the other names being bandied about in our forum.

:yahoo:Congrats Murali!

I think he's too busy enjoying his new speakers to check this thread:p
Waiting for impressions. and pics.

Congratulations Murali Sir... These are really looking good.

Which one is the Craftel driver and which is your own?

Hai Thenvk,

Thank you , the 8 inch at bottom was mine, the rest of the drivers are from CRAFTEL.

N.Murali

These look really good, Murali! Please do post some impressions when you get a chance.

I have, for long, been wanting to check out Mark's components.

Even I am vortex, want to see how they stand compared to brands like wharf. Have asked Murali for an audition :)

Madbull sir, Why not audition the other craftel speakers too and give us some reviews? If Iam correct, you are in chennai currently?

Vortex, you too?

Madbull sir, Why not audition the other craftel speakers too and give us some reviews? If Iam correct, you are in chennai currently?

Vortex, you too?

I would love to. Maybe we can have this audition at Murali's place and then subsequently plan one to Mark's place.

Hi murali,

Thanks for the pics. The speakers look great.:clapping:

Hi guys,

I already have an invite from murali for the audition:) We are just waiting for the speakers to have some burn in. It will be great if i can meet ram and bala there. But the final call has to come from murali of course.

cheers,
sri

Hi murali,

Thanks for the pics. The speakers look great.:clapping:

Hi guys,

I already have an invite from murali for the audition:) We are just waiting for the speakers to have some burn in. It will be great if i can meet ram and bala there. But the final call has to come from murali of course.

cheers,
sri

Reviews Please..:beer:

Hi blasto,

We are waiting for murali's call. I hope to audition the speakers along with some chennai guys like ram and bala. Once this happens the review will come from the said gentlemen i hope.

cheers,
sri

Hi,

Could anyone please suggest me some models of good bookshelves to be used as surrounds for my Denon 790 (1910) from audiocraft. I am based in Chennai and would love to visit audiocraft and meet Mr. Mark (have been following this forum closely), but I am no expert like you all and does not have tuned "ears":) like you all.

Hi venkatesh,

Give a PM to our member murali_n. He is in regular contact with marc now.He may give you an intro to Marc.

cheers,
sri

Back