Crystal Audio

varuunn

Hey Guys!

First, you guys are awesome, i have learned so much from this form.

Had a quick simple question.

Has any of you heard or Owned/own Crystal Audio T3 Speakers ?
I'm interested in buying the 7.2 system of theirs which is THX certified.

Needed some opinion as its costing me around 2.7L, so want to be sure.

Thanks in advance guys.

This is the link to the 7.2 system.
T3-7.2-UL

Looking at the website -
These look like white van scam speakers.

That Piano black and super shiny finish is a dead giveaway.
As is massive binding posts and a very heavy looking connector, in a speaker that is super light.

Cool.
Srinath.

I have not heard these speakers in action but I have read a lot of highly positive reviews about these speakers. One of our members posted his review for another speaker package from Crystal Acoustics which is similar to the one your interested in - http://www.hifivision.com/home-thea...x-ultra2-certified-dedicated-home-cinema.html

Looking at the website -
These look like white van scam speakers.

That Piano black and super shiny finish is a dead giveaway.
As is massive binding posts and a very heavy looking connector, in a speaker that is super light and in the entry level wireless DAC market.

Cool.
Srinath.

They may not be a well known speaker brand but they are quite popular in the US and UK in the entry level high-end THX certified speaker market and budget wireless DAC market.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! If im spending so much money, they better be genuine!
I'm getting them from a retailer in india htstore.in

Varun

htstore.in is reputed and reliable. I have dealt with them personally. There should be nothing to worry atleast from genuineness perspective

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back