DAC by Netherland based company namely ecdesigns run by Brown brothers

var1681

Any one idea of the soundsignature of ecdesigns NOS R2R DAC Mosaic T NOS and their latest Discrete Hybrid Multibit DAC MOS 16

Have not heard of this DAC before but welcome to the forum!
I hope that you get the answer to your question eventually.

Can you perhaps share some more on where you heard about this DAC?

Thanks for joining!

ecdesigns.nl is the website run by brown brothers from Netherland .. In 2015 they launched DAC by the name Mosaic T .. sold fr 1200-1500 euro and as per reviews on various forums and some hifimagazines .. and it easily beats Metrum Adagio , pavsvane .. and even one magazine reviewer said it was as good as his 15000 dollar DAC.. it’s analogous sounding .. brown brothers are passionate about DAC .. and right now on their website DAC 16 is fr only 326 Euro .. an according to them it’s their latest and better than earlier ones and it’s cheaper too..

Interesting! Thanks for sharing the website info.

To be honest I have not heard of these guys before. I was in the DAC market some years ago and I had thought I had pretty much covered all the DAC companies out there. Always interesting to find a new company. Are you considering the DAC for your system? A word of caution though ... DACs lose value pretty fast these days. Do consider that when buying from a lesser known company.

Good luck again with your search.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back