DartZeel NHB 468 Monoblock Amplifiers

Nikhil

Staff member
nhb-468-twin-800x590.png

Ultra high end Swiss manufacturer DartZeel had released their latest NHB 468 Monoblock Amplifier earlier this year. Stereophile's Michael Fremer posted a glowing review of the amps that concluded with these words. "These are expensive, powerful amplifiers, handcrafted in Switzerland and as attractive to listen to as they are to look at. If you can afford them, you should have a listen." These amps are priced at a daunting $170,000 for a pair but as Michael Fremer says, for those who play the game at this level they are worth a listen.

Stereophile Review: https://www.stereophile.com/content/dartzeel-nhb-468-monoblock-power-amplifier

Fremer's review is full of interesting information on these amps given that he is an owner of DartZeel HB 458 monoblocks. Quoting his words once again, "What also makes this product worth reading about is that the man who created it (Hervé Delétraz ) admits to being directed more by sound than by measurements—within the boundaries of competent electronic engineering, of course. That takes him to some unusual, thought-provoking places where the measurements-oriented people often don't go".

For the rest of us, they make for excellent eye candy!

nhb-468-front-top-1240x1000.png

nhb-468-front-1240x1000.png

nhb-468-right-1240x1000.png

nhb-468-back-1240x1000.png

Last edited:
Supposed to be amazing sounding amps and a step up from the already fantastic 458's.
I'm a fan of the Dartzeel sound.

I have heard their integrated. I found it very boring and uninvolving. Maybe the monoblocs are much better.

I am sure it does sound wonderful. Maybe the one I heard wasn’t optimally set up

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back