DD and DTS Demo Disk / Collection in Pune .. anyone please

Shrinivas

Dear Members...

I am based out of Pune and currently looking if any of the forum members here in Pune have DD and DTS demo disk / 5.1 collection in the DVD or Hard disk format...if so could someone reply here or sent PM to me?

I did found links to download demo clips / disk here in forum but due to my datacard internet bandwidth limitation I am not able to download those huge size.

Regards,
Shrinivas

With regards to this subject I would like to stop-by to briefly share my experience and to express my thanks to our FM members - Jmascreen and Flash who helped me with my requirement and at the same time shared their time during their vacation.

I am not audiophile but I really enjoyed their high end system. FM Jmascreen had DIY towers. They were pretty big. We played couple of songs thru turntable (I was not even aware as what a turntable meant :sad:) Then the same song was played thru PC. I was wondering as maintaining that big size disks for turntable is bit difficult but then realized that the data in it is uncompressed and hence will sound better too. Overall must say that it was very good experience and new learning. :)

FM Flash had very high end system. He patiently explained me as what all he connected and need for each of equipment. During the chat I learnt a lot and clarified couple of my queries. Also, felt bit embarrassed :eek: as I could not chat with him in audiophile technical terms when we played music thru such high end system. But I just loved the sound. It was crisp clear. I had never seen such as big sub-woofer. First of all I thought it was big cabinet box of 2.5*2.5*2.5 feet :eek:. Also learned about bi-pole and di-pole stuff :)

Overall very good experience and glad that we have such knowledgeable Gurus here in Pune itself.

Many thanks to both of you!!! :)

Sent you a PM

Hi flash,
I have a YAMAHA YHT 299 setup by YAMAHA technician. I am planning to twek it little further, may be use YPAO. So if you can send me any link to DD DTS demo material or calibration discs it would be very helpful.

Hi flash,
I have a YAMAHA YHT 299 setup by YAMAHA technician. I am planning to twek it little further, may be use YPAO. So if you can send me any link to DD DTS demo material or calibration discs it would be very helpful.

i have some on my Hdd.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back