DD - HD no longer available on Tatasky

cmpugay

Just out of curiosity, I scanned thru all the available channels and found that DD-HD is no longer available on Tatasky.

I wonder whether Tatasky intentionally removed it or DD-HD was launched just for Commonwealth Games telecast and now closed by the Boardcaster - Prasar Bharti.

Also want to know whether other DTH Operators have also stopped telecasting this channel.

it is an event based channel so it will not air now. Hopefully they will show cricket world cup on DD HD

DD HD is not an event based channel. It is a permanent channel, although currently it only has programming for 3 hrs a day, between 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM. 'SunDirect HD' is still showing the channel. Personally I think it is wrong of TataSky and the other DTH operators to have removed this 'Free to air' channel. Specially considering the limited number of HD channels to begin with.

DD HD is not an event based channel. It is a permanent channel, although currently it only has programming for 3 hrs a day, between 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM. 'SunDirect HD' is still showing the channel. Personally I think it is wrong of TataSky and the other DTH operators to have removed this 'Free to air' channel. Specially considering the limited number of HD channels to begin with.

Thanks Sanjay , I was thinking it was taken off from DD .. Damn these DTH guys ... I am calling Airtel rightaway :mad:

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back