Dealers in Delhi

Well, in Delhi, shopkeepers know that they are rich, and they don't need any poor man's small money. Or maybe they challenge you and you revert back by buying a more expensive item, or not negotiating at all. Really a bad place for consumers. Competition is thin as well.
That's why people prefer to go to the malls. At least the staff tries to help you - even if they have less knowledge of the products.
Please provide more specific personal experiences.
Mine was ok at JBL shop in Noida. When I wanted a demo of a pioneer dvd player, the owner of the shop said he can give it only if I pay up in advance before opening the packing. Why would I need a demo if I purchase first? However the staff was good when I asked demo of JBL stuff.
At JBL Yusuf Sarai experience was great. They spent a lot of time demoing their stuff and were ready to give a home demo. However, I think JBL is overpriced and there should be better speakers/ electronics out there.
regards

Last edited:
hi,
sound n image, okhla - meet mr rajan gera
Proacoustics, khan market - meet mr. Victor
Bass n treble, dwarka - meet mr. Denny

all the three were pretty cooperative while i was on an auditioning spree.

You can easily find numbers online, else i shall pen them down here once i log thru the computer during the day.

Brgs

hi,
sound n image, okhla - meet mr rajan gera
Proacoustics, khan market - meet mr. Victor
Bass n treble, dwarka - meet mr. Denny

all the three were pretty cooperative while i was on an auditioning spree.

You can easily find numbers online, else i shall pen them down here once i log thru the computer during the day.

Brgs

what brnads do sound and image carry ?
Pro accoustics i presume is Sharda motors ( Mordaunt Short etc)

Sound n image - dali, polk
Proacoustics - boston acoustics, dali, nakamichi, mordaunt short etc. Yes its a sharda group company.

Brgds

Delhi is only into Dohl music and if you have many speakers connected in your house then your really an audiopjile. But one gentleman was different. I wanted to buy / test a Velodyne sub and Sunny (Tannoy/Krell/Velodyne) gave me a new sealed piece for demo at my house. Later I decided not to buy. This is customer experience- delight

Acoustic Arts PVT.LTD
E385 GK II
New Delhi-110048

who is sunny?
Who is the gentleman who is different?

Delhi is only into Dohl music and if you have many speakers connected in your house then your really an audiopjile. But one gentleman was different. I wanted to buy / test a Velodyne sub and Sunny (Tannoy/Krell/Velodyne) gave me a new sealed piece for demo at my house. Later I decided not to buy. This is customer experience- delight

Acoustic Arts PVT.LTD
E385 GK II
New Delhi-110048

Good afternoon everyone.

@ ANM
If you are going for Dali, then let me know what prices you get. I could give some pointers on it. Only if you finalize on a Dali.

Hi Siddharth,
I'm really keen on Dali Ikon 6 home theatre package. I'd be really grateful if you could advise me on acquiring the same. Thanks.

Is it true that prices quoted by resellers is less than what is quoted by the distributors?

About a month ago, I went to check out Jamo floor standers in their exclusive showroom in a Mall(mgf mall I think, not sure though) in Gurgaon. The prices, the guy over there quoted, were significantly more than what was quoted at Rythm Corner, South ex.
Any explanations?

since we are speaking of Delhi, i would like to recommend Lyrita/Viren (Sarita Vihar).

excellent experience, the one time i was there.

single driver dynamic speakers and valve amps., and loads of good advice & knowledge.

true gentleman, great coffee!! excellent collection of vinyl (and CDs).

possibly the reasons is it is his hobby leading to business. and he runs it out of home.

Great thread!

Entry level stuff - Yamaha, PSB, and a few more at Lajpat Nagar. Adress being L-10 (if I remember correctly) - Small setup, looked like a residence cum office, friendly

Decibels (MGF Gurgaon) - Marantz, Denon, Jamo etc - Decent people, more than happy to demo.

V2 - Select city walk Mall, Saket (many reputed brands, very good collection)

Somewhere in C. R. Park - forgot the name of the dealer - Tannoy speakers, Krell amps

Apart from that, there are a number of small shops that carry a good collection of entry level gear. Top Gizmos, sector 18 Noida, Rythm Corner, South Extension. Also there is a dealer for Marantz, Denon, Mordaunt Short, Boston Accoustics, etc in Janakpuri area, can't recall the details off the mind (this one was snobbish, however). One more shop in Greater Kailash - II. I saw some tube amps (of Chinese origin?) there.

Last edited:
Hi Anm
Do let me know if I could come along for auditioning the RS6 in Delhi. I would be interested in listening to those. I am based out of Faridabad.

Regards
Rahul Pandit

Hey Rahul, Thanks a lot for your help tonight. I will be visiting Cinebals over the weekend. Will keep you posted. Shaun

I bought my receiver from Denny (Bass and Treble).
Found him to be a very nice, desi (sorry) guy compared to illiterate, snobs and farts in most audio showrooms in delhi.

Can anybody let me know the distributor/dealers (address/phone no.) for the
following brands in Delhi/NCR -

1) Mission Spk n Sub
2) Lyrita Amp
3) Norge Amp
4) Yamaha AVR

Contact no. of Gizmo World, Noida?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back