Dealers in Delhi

Can somebody help me find a place in Delhi NCR which sells both Panasonic Plasmas and Onkyo under one roof?
I'll be trying to get the best combo deal.

Can somebody help me find a place in Delhi NCR which sells both Panasonic Plasmas and Onkyo under one roof?
I'll be trying to get the best combo deal.

hehe same here.

Also if someone could provide me phone number of dealers of onkyo, denon, panasonic in janakpuri area...

Thx !!

Last edited:
I think they have shut shop over there.....Didn't see them the last time I was in Khan Market....I do remember the guy over there showing me some high end Mordaunt's saying that they are really good as he just installed a pair at kapil Sibal's house..... Like Kapil Sibal ever listens to anything or anyone except Sonia Aunty....

BAss n Trable ..Best dealer In Delhi and Gurgaon ....and Denny is excellent person , me and my friend deals with him and gets best support /pricing.

Lakozy Audio Imagination
A-70, Lajpat Nagar 2,
New Delhi - 110024.
Near Bikanerwala and Opposite Bata and Jindal Diamonds.

Brands Available: NAD, PSB, Supra Cables, Naim, Avielo by Projection Design, Fatman, Theatro, ebode, d&b audiotechnik, Mitsuibishi Electric, Millionaire Gallery, Defenitive Technologies, Legacy, Jadis, Denon, Panasonic.

+91-9560322000 Shitij.

Where to go in for purchasing Klipsch sub ( more specifically Klipsch SW450 ) in Delhi or NCR ?
Thanks in advance !

I have buy lots of stuff from Denny , seems like very helpful and always ready to give demo for latest products and very decent and knowledgable .

10 out of 10 to bass n trable Denny Jose :clapping:

Has anybody bought anything from Bass 'n' Treble??
How was the experience??

Please let me know.

Thanks!!
Rocky

hi folks , try

Trinity sound and vision ,
B158 First floor Mansarovar Gargen , opp furniture Market
Delhi Mr. Sandeep Jain 9136369456

very good experience, nice, deals in all brands, Tannoy, Yamaha, Maranz, JBL......

Try Trinity Sound and Vision
B158 First Floor
Mansarovar Garden
Opp kriti Nagar Furniture martket
Mr. Sandeep Jain 9136369456

nice collection and brands, with vast knowledge about all the products

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back