Dealers in Pune

Could someone please let me know of the best dealers to visit for demo of home theatre systems in Pune. I am only looking for the 5.1 speakers

One more dealer which needs to be added and seriously considered is cinebels pune (Cinebels Pune Store for Best Home Automation and Home Theatre Systems, contact: Amol)

They are located in Aundh (Unit No.2, 104 Varsha Avenue, Anand Park, Aundh, Pune - 411007, 020 - 25889494) and they have various models of Klipsch, Jamo, Marantz, Sherwood etc.

By the standards of senior contributors of this forum, I'm a Jr KG student. I spent approx 50-60 hours in last 2-3 months reading various forums to educate myself for my first purchase of 5.1 speakers with AV receiver.

I visited following places mentioned earlier in this forum & I'm delighted with my experience meeting them.
- AVXellence @ DP road (Contact: Anup, Amit)
- The Sound Factor @ East Street (Contact: Melvin)
- Aquarius @ East Street (Contact: Vikrant)
- JBL & Harmon Cardon showroom @ Phoenix
- Cinebels @ Aundh (Contact: Amol)

Even with my very limited budget, all of them suggested best possible solution, spent considerable time and resolved all my queries to full satisfaction. I had 2-3 rounds of visits to most places after listening various combinations at different places and they supported without any hesitations. I'm impressed by their knowledge and dedication to help customers like us. My sincere thanks to all 4 persons mentioned above.

I may not be able to contribute further on this forum as it was short term visit to help me purchase my first such system.

I'm looking for a pair of bookshelf speakers and a suitable amp for a combined range of around 13-15k.

Norge 1515 and 2039 seem to be go to models in this price range. What speakers would you recommend with them? These will mainly used for listening to music at home.
Looking forward to your suggestions

You would have posted in the classifieds "wanted" thread or start a new thread seperately.

I think Boston Acoustics A26 bookshelf go well with norge. Even warfedale diamond series is good. But you have to stretch your budget for speakers. BA a26 was on the offer price on HiFi mart. You can check out.
I dont think you will get any good deal in a combined budget of 13-15k for Amplifier and speakers both unless you go for used ones.
You can find many deals on this platform. So explore......[emoji437] and you may crack the best deal.
Cheers.

Last edited:
I posted it here because I was hoping to find suggestions from fellow Pune members, so that i could buy these locally. I have a fairly limited budget (and expectations) . I just started working so I can't shell out more than this. I came across a few setups for 15k (avmax and fm posts)

1.Cambridge S30 and Topping T20 or Norge 1515

2.Norge Nano and Pace 2045

3.DNM SNC 808 and Norge 2030

Are there local dealers in Pune for the above brands?

I did get a quoto from Norge.
Norge Nano - 9000
Norge 2030. - 6900
Shipping (to Pune) - 850

I can recall during audition that one of the dealer had Norge.

Aquarius Electronics - MG Road

Lakozy, Pune are the authorised dealers for Nad and PSB
They have 2 outlets in Pune.
1) Shukrawar Peth.
Contact person - Rohit- cell-982232601

2) off NIBM rd. Kondhwa.
Contact person- Praneel, cell--9767437847

Hi, I am looking to buy a Step up transformer for my MC Cartridge and MM Phono Pre Amp, any suggestions ? thanks

Hi, I am looking to buy a Step up transformer for my MC Cartridge and MM Phono Pre Amp, any suggestions ? thanks

if you have LOMC cart then I would suggest HTMCPS for LOMC. It does not need step up. Contact sachu888 for help. I have LOMC with step-up transformer and Pearl-2 phono stage. But above phono stage is as good as my setup. In some cases getting humm and grounding issues out from step up is not that easy. Fortunately I have none, but many have it. Its not as silent as single circuit.

Hello Everyone,I'm new to this forum and i have little or no knowledge of AVR/HT.

I am looking for a Home Theater in range of 25 to 35K.

Can anyone suggest me some good models in this range and where i can get the best deals for HT and demo as well.

Thanks in advance for helping me.

Need quick help. I am setting up a dedicated media room and in a process to short list my home theatre setup. Room size is 15x11.

One of the dealer in pune suggested Denon avr x 1200, Bose Free Space 40 SE, 16 SE as surround speakers, JBL 200 watts amp subwoofer.

IS this a good option to go with and secondly are there other dealers where I can get demo of other options?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back