death of my car..

still sad..........nutin to do..mind not workin....i lost my lady.. i lost it people...

That car has got some serious damage. Don't feel sad, Friend. It took the beating and saved your precious lives. Don't get upset, See there are many opportunities in life. Relax for sometime, and if Finance permits, start looking for a car soon. You will feel better :).

EDIT: I know the pain of loosing a car :sad:.

Last edited:
still sad..........nutin to do..mind not workin....i lost my lady.. i lost it people...

It is always sad to lose something close to your heart. But, You should thank heavens for,

1. U & Family escaped unhurt.:thumbsup:
2. U have an unexpected ( might be unwelcome though) chance to upgrade:eek:hyeah:

here are the pics guys..see what happened.. n i m sad lookin at it again...
Man, that was one huge blow your car has taken and protected you. I am glad, you and the other occupants are safe and lived to tell the tale. Don't even think of repairing this car as it will never be 100% road-worthy. Please sell it off as scrap and buy another car (when the time is right). All the Best buddy!!

The car has taken all the pain and saved you. Let us thank the almighy. These incidents remind us that God exists. Take care.

thx guys.. how much shud i expect frm it.. as i m in big s** lost a lot of money... and will look forward for another car in some 6 months or so... n yes it took a big bloe..even the guy sittin next to me ..came out scratchless.. that was grt....

till then my ironhorse gonna work for me....enfield 1967...

thx guys for the support.. its been few days... will take time for me to get out of it..

thx guys.. how much shud i expect frm it.. as i m in big s** lost a lot of money... and will look forward for another car in some 6 months or so... n yes it took a big bloe..even the guy sittin next to me ..came out scratchless.. that was grt....

thx guys for the support.. its been few days... will take time for me to get out of it..

God bless you man and all the best ...... time is the best killer mate ..... so just hang on and try to think positive ... that you people are safe..... take a small vacation if possible.....

****! you survived that....amazing! you're truly lucky mate, any sadness you feel about the loss of the car and the money should be more than overshadowed by the incredible good fortune of that escape. Drive safely.

just looked at the pic..
the front left door went totally inside..
extreme luck man..thank god all of you came out scratch-less.. even the guy sitting next to you.. he was at maximum risk i guess..

with time you will get over it dude.. just monetary loss..
..and yeah.. enjoy your ironhorse till you get a new car.. :)

:eek: Dammnnnnnnnn looks like it got punched by The Incredible HULK .... Good GOD your car is a life saver ........ If I were you I would restore it (only the shape) do the pooja (prayers) :D every morning....

But you got a better ride mate 1967 Royal Enfield :cool:

Time heals everything ...... I wish a bmw for you soon. (only wishes thou no mny) :p

Ironhorse,

The picture says it all, your car really saved you & the occupants! Though it can be repaired, it will cost you a lot & then also you will never have that same feeling about the car again, no matter how good a job is done on the repair part. Other than the obvious loss of your beloved car, you also made a bad decision of going in for 3rd party cover, which is like having nothing at all to cover your loss financially! It is really sad to hear of this as I have come across these incidents so often of people going through this misfortune almost immediately after they go in for 3rd party cover. This very action rankles people even more & am truly sorry to bring it up! As for the sale part, I suggest you contact your insurance company to provide you details of their contacts dealing in accident beyond repair vehicles, the very ones who purchase such vehicles from the insurance companies. Additionally if you contact the service personnel at the service centre where you used to get your car serviced, they might also put you in touch with persons buying scrap from them. DO get quotes from all these chaps & see who offers you a better deal. Additionally you could sell the vehicle parts wise to the 'chor bazaar' in your town & get a better value from them as against selling it as a whole, trust me lots of parts of your car will still be of good value/can be re-used/reconditioned & sold as spares. AFAIK, Hyundai do not sell spare parts to any outside parties other than their service centres/dealer workshops, hence the demand for spares available outside is huge.
I would also suggest you cover the vehicle completely to prevent water collection & moisture related damage occuring to the useable parts.
Please do not let things get spoilt & lose out on more than what can be salvaged in this manner. Time is of the essence here, kindly act accordingly.
Best of Luck!

yes as of now its covered ... i got the car full tank and was drivin back home... reached in the morning empty handed...

no idea for delaers in hyd.. in anyone knows where to sell part seperately.. plz help.. i m in hyd.. and also if it goes for scrap how much shud i expect frm it ?

Wow theironhorse,

Looking at that car, it's a miracle that all of you walked out of it without a scratch!! God willing you will buy a better car soon - till then, you should be really happy that you & your friends/family are alive & healthy:)

Wow theironhorse,

Looking at that car, it's a miracle that all of you walked out of it without a scratch!! God willing you will buy a better car soon - till then, you should be really happy that you & your friends/family are alive & healthy:)

+1000 - It is indeed a miracle! You should thank her and Hyundai for saving your life. None would have served you better than her who took the blow and kept you all from peril!

Cheers!

Other than the obvious loss of your beloved car, you also made a bad decision of going in for 3rd party cover, which is like having nothing at all to cover your loss financially!!

Sorry but I dont get it. Why is 3rd party cover bad in any way? Is there a better form of insurance?

Cheers

Sorry but I dont get it. Why is 3rd party cover bad in any way? Is there a better form of insurance?

Cheers

By this 3rd party cover, he wont get anything as damages that are arising out of contingency. This policy will only indemnify the insurer against any legal suit if he is sued or has caused damage to the other by his act! This policy only covers the damage arising out of an "act" done by the insurer to the third party.

Cheers!

Last edited:
By this 3rd party cover, he wont get anything as damages that are arising out of contingency. This policy will only indemnify the insurer against any legal suit if he is sued or has caused damage to the other by his act! This policy only covers the damage arising out of an "act" done by the insurer to the third party.

Cheers!

Yes but that's needed in case you have an accident. It was useless in this case but that's besides the point. Is there an insurance scheme that works in accidents like the one ironhorse had?

Yes but that's needed in case you have an accident. It was useless in this case but that's besides the point. Is there an insurance scheme that works in accidents like the one ironhorse had?

Yeah, its called a comprehensive insurance cover. Basically you insure the vehicle as per the current value(if new) or that of the current value post depreciation(calculated on a set percentage, yr basis + location in the country - viz town A, B & such. Hence in this case, Ironhorse would have got the amount he had insured his car for. 3rd party is covered in it too as it is the minimum requirement for a owner to compulsarily have as per the law.

Last edited:
Its time to appreciate life ...thank god..
i remember myself undergoing a fatal car crash...1-2 secs i was just praying ..crash resulted even a broken gear box,windshield flew over instead of inside w/o slicing my head..

all r in gods hands

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back