death of my car..

update guys....... happy part is i found body of another accent and now the weapons from this car gonna flew over to that body and will be new...

matt black as for my plan now...

bad part is still costing me 1lkh for everythin... dashboard broken.. door broken..bot windshield broken.. tryin to get it down to 70-80k lets see......

will update rest soon...
i knw as people suggested that its a waste to get this car fixed but i got my feelings attached to her and also it gave me another life i guess it deserve a chance .. what say ?

update guys....... happy part is i found body of another accent and now the weapons from this car gonna flew over to that body and will be new...

matt black as for my plan now...

bad part is still costing me 1lkh for everythin... dashboard broken.. door broken..bot windshield broken.. tryin to get it down to 70-80k lets see......

will update rest soon...
i knw as people suggested that its a waste to get this car fixed but i got my feelings attached to her and also it gave me another life i guess it deserve a chance .. what say ?

I wonder if the replacement parts are as good as the original? And will it be fitted to the same standards? No point in getting something that looks good but is not really safe.

A Similar kind of situation was faced by my uncle.He destroyed his ambassador car by hitting a road divider.He spent 90k-95k on repairing ,though after repairing it worked OK but was not upto the expectation.So he decided to sell it,and believe me he got only 60k after 3-4 months.So its better to sell it to a mechanic or some kind of that rather than repair and use and get nothing compare to what you will re-invest.

i am plannin to use this car only for city once its done ... have booked a dzire diesel... for the rest...

guys need help with the paint job... what colour i shud go for...

also i had dual-tone paint job in my mind... plz help with suggestions.. also if some one know good paint booth in hyd..

the front bumper is broken too.. no completely but cuts at few places..
can i go ahead with the aftermarket custom bumpers that look good and give an appealing look as the needs to be paint and so it be..

help...!!!!

Ironhorse,

Stick to the original colour, as its mentioned in the registration papers. Otherwise, it will be a hassle for you when you intend to sell the car (in future that is), since colour shown in registration papers will be different & it immediately leads to buyer coming to know of vehicle being an accident case.

Bumper can be changed for modded one, or you can get it repaired (special plastic repair kit apparatus now available with most workshops) IMHO, modded bumpers do not suit/gel with the plain jane looks of the accent & will look out of place.

Dual paint job in any case does not suit/visually appeal in current generation of cars.

Last edited:
thx denom for the info and also my cousin bro who suggested the same to go with legal colour as mentioned as it will be an issue .. as i m already in hyd with a car reg of rajasthan... so lets see..

however i can get the colour changed in RC later on .. as he informed...
tomm goin to see the other body that is available... if its good m pickin it up..

also another update ..cancelled the swift Dzire due to long waiting period and rattle issues after few months..

now lookin options are

verna ( old on) new looks pathetic
fiesta (- maintenance)
linea ( dynamic) diesel

I suggest you wait for a while, as fiat are going to introduce a 1.6 diesel engine & that will be worth the wait.

thx denom... i chk verna fiesta and manza outta with manza for the space and vfm..
aura white... however m givin some time as u stated that more options gonna be available.... till then givin time to get my car fixed... however if nutin else ...

manza now aura white

i m 5.11 and i felt fiesta is more cramped than my old accent...
verna... no no.. hate it looks
fiesta .. maintenance issues.
dzire .. cpl of people complaints and rattle..
linea.. same heart as manza however cosmetic upgrade and close to 2L more

thx denom... i chk verna fiesta and manza outta with manza for the space and vfm..
aura white... however m givin some time as u stated that more options gonna be available.... till then givin time to get my car fixed... however if nutin else ...

manza now aura white

i m 5.11 and i felt fiesta is more cramped than my old accent...
verna... no no.. hate it looks
fiesta .. maintenance issues.
dzire .. cpl of people complaints and rattle..
linea.. same heart as manza however cosmetic upgrade and close to 2L more

Have you checked out the polo as an option? Anyday better than a Manza, and around the same price. But there is a waiting period for it I think.

polo is a good car but i was looking for a sedan ..however also looking for the new vw sedan.... but still plannin for manza....

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back