Dedicated Home Theatre room

• Thread starter Deleted member 38504
  • Start date
It’s a year old thread but I will update it with pics soon. Just finished some basic room acoustics to treat some reflections and echo. My room is a nightmare since it has big glass windows on one side and a lg 55 OLED right behind the speakers. However we managed to do some basic treatment and I’m happy with the results. I don’t have any graphs or anything. I’m not interested in that. I’d rather just enjoy the feeling of watching a movie in my cozy lil room. Else I’ll be shouting “null null” in my sleep and my wife will throw me out on the balcony.

Will update tomorrow with some pics. Thank you.

Here are a few pics of my set-up. It's small and simple and nothing close to a reference level set-up because that not who I am.

I spend more time watching than tuning. I like it that way.

Attachments

• IMG-20190731-WA0045.jpg
    IMG-20190731-WA0045.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG-20190731-WA0043.jpg
    IMG-20190731-WA0043.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG-20190731-WA0041.jpg
    IMG-20190731-WA0041.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG-20190731-WA0038.jpg
    IMG-20190731-WA0038.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 218
Here are a few pics of my set-up. It's small and simple and nothing close to a reference level set-up because that not who I am.

Looks nice. How is the dual combo, i see you have one sealed and one ported. And also one more thing what is the Amp lay out for your atmos set up? I see both pairs of ceiling speakers installed front of your listening position. I am assuming it is a .4 set up

First I bought a pb1000. Was planning on a single sub setup. Then I got a good pb1000 and decided to put that in as well. Yes it's a 5.2.4 set-up.

That's a rontek power conditioner. I don't have any power amps for now. My listening level's are very low.

First I bought a pb1000. Was planning on a single sub setup. Then I got a good pb1000 and decided to put that in as well. Yes it's a 5.2.4 set-up.

That's a rontek power conditioner. I don't have any power amps for now. My listening level's are very low.
Ok by lay out i meant top front, top middle or top middle top rear. My seating and speaker position is also similar to yours and i am looking to upgrade from 5.1.2 to 5.2.4 so checking.

Ok if u mean the Atmos speakers, they are top rear and top middle by position. Is that what u mean?

Wow..Celester...your room and system look phenomenal :)

Very very well done indeed. And hearty congratulations on ending up with some great sound. Enjoy :D

How is the Rontek unit working out for you?
Did it solve or better anything?
Cheers,
Raghu

How is the Rontek unit working out for you?
Did it solve or better anything?
Cheers,
Raghu
Honestly no idea. I don't know what it does or doesn't do to the sound. My ears aren't that sensitive to pick up subtle changes. Although it works well as a sequential startup and wire manager. And it does have a few protections like spike and over and under current.

How did you mount the Dali Fazon that way ? what kinda mount is that..

Thanks...I loved the Fazon..! I was looking for Atmos speakers..the only thing was the standard mount that cones with them was totally non-adjustable..

why does it show deleted member? Can someone please shed some light on this. Quite confused why m i seeing some names as deleted members.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back