Delta Step Down transformers

sunbaj

Hi Guys,

Wanted to know if anyone is using Delta Stepdown Transformer and the feedback if any can be provided on the same.

Thnaks
S

i am using a 2kva stepdown made by delta, its on the pricier side at some 4k i paid.. but its a trusted name and the quality is superb. have not faced any issues so far using with my denon 3310

Hi Jitubisht,

Thanks for the quick response. I actually own a Yamaha RXV 465 and the power rating for it is 274 Watt .... Should I go in for a 500 Watt Stepdown Transformer or a 750 Watt unit.

Any help in thios regards will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
S

Go for 750W, you want to add BD player (50-60W) or somethng later. Or maybe even upgrade your AVR. Always good to have some extra power, unless the price difference is too much?

Hi reju,

I too own a RX-V465. I dont know all these requitements when I bought maxine 350W.
Is this 350W enough to my AMP? Will there be any issues if not enough?
I connected the Step Down Trans from a Spike (Anchor).

Any suggestions, welcome. :)

Hi Siva,

I would recomend that you add a voltage stabilizer feeding to your stepdown transformer. As for the unit you have bought if you are willing to buy a new one or if the shop from where you have bought it is willing to excahnge then I would suggest go for a higher wattage.

Thanks
s

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back