demo of Pioneer Speakers in Mumbai

sujitshetty

Hi,

I am interested in trying out and buying the Andrew Jones series speakers in Mumbai. I have called up The Store and Viola but they were not able to help me with Pioneer. I tried calling Boomerang as it was listed in an older thread as being dealers of Pioneer but the number listed does not work.

Please do let me know if you know of some dealer in Mumbai who can demo teh Andrew Jones speakers.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi,

I am interested in trying out and buying the Andrew Jones series speakers in Mumbai. I have called up The Store and Viola but they were not able to help me with Pioneer. I tried calling Boomerang as it was listed in an older thread as being dealers of Pioneer but the number listed does not work.

Please do let me know if you know of some dealer in Mumbai who can demo teh Andrew Jones speakers.

Thanks in Advance.

U can try with avenue sound u can order from site or call them numbers are there on site.its avenuesound. Com.
Kneo our fm Members had purchased from him.i don't know whether we can share dealer number in open but if u will pm me than I can share boomreng contact details.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back