denon 1312xp disadvantage over onk 3400

prosenjit

hi team
one of my friend will buy denon 1312xp very very soon as in e bay it is listed at 33k...
I own a onkyo 3400 and is very much satisfied.I am suggesting 1312xp to him as
1.active sub and sub pre out option
2.discrete amp channels

now that are advantages

what are the disadvantages of it agianst onk 3400

it would be very very helpful if any member having 1312 OR have auditioned that can share info about what are disadvantages of 1312xp aginast onkyo 3400

thank you all

Hi sorry just saw your thread....I own a Denon AVR 1312, It is good I have not felt any dis advantage on this I am using polk TSI towers and I am using as 5.1 only no utilisation of pre outs. I have suggested for many of my friends and they do like it.

Hi sorry just saw your thread....I own a Denon AVR 1312, It is good I have not felt any dis advantage on this I am using polkaudio TSI towers and I am using as 5.1 only no utilisation of pre outs. I have suggested for many of my friends and they do like it.

thanks a lot friend.....finalising this for the friend...getting it at 34k at profx kolkata..lets see if they bargain if bought at one shot...in online it avilable btw at 32 and at 33..but maybe the sales tax raod permit will be more 2k....so lets see.I will inform the final news in this thread

Back