Denon 1610 or 1910 with MA RS6 and Dali Ikon 6

I talked to Mr.Ali there in Arn Systems. Regarding the X-718, I need a floorstander only :(. Is there any other floor-stander available from Dali in the price range of ~50K????

ok, can I ask why you need only a floor stander? How big is your room?

cheers

Actually, the whole setup is for my house in my native. The place where i am planning to put is around 6 * 10 roughly in meters....

Thats a pretty huge room! Also look how far apart you can place the speakers? Also how far you can keep them from side and back walls? But I guess you will be fine, as you have lots of space.
Dont be fooled by the 50w rating of the Marantz, I have heard it, and I feel those Marantz watts are pretty good!
Its better you go for a CA, Nad, Marantz receiver if music is a priority.

Actually, the whole setup is for my house in my native. The place where i am planning to put is around 6 * 10 roughly in meters....

Hi Miany,

I have a 2-month-old RS6 which I was planning to sell since i was planning to relocate. If you are looking for it, we can negotiate. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks and my best wishes on your new setup.

The same Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, NAD and blah blah blah ........ for AVR.

Give me some company here pal. Like I pointed out before in another thread, it seems I am the only 'goat' who has settled for Pioneer.

... same league.

Hi,
You have indirect company... My brother has a 3 yr old Pioneer VS??? 5.1 AVR. It's SQ broke my impression that AVR's are not good for music. So I support your opinion. Pioneer AVRs should at least be considered in short-list.
Regds

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back