Denon 1713 + sonus

How to use HDMI ARC ? I want to play movies from TV's USB and want sound from speakers. I tried to connect HDMI cable to tv (HDMI ARC) port and receiver's HDMI ARC port. Then play movie on TV and on receier select TV Audio. But didn't get sound from speakers. Even in receiver select input type of TV audio as HDMI ARC. But no luck. Let me know if I'm missing anything

Will it be fine If I place my TV on center speaker ?

Not recommended....Only if you don't have a choice....But take extreme care that the base plate of the TV sits nicely on the speaker....

May be you can put a thin styrofoam sheet on the speaker & then place the TV.

I had once placed a 32 LCD TV on Onkyo center channel speaker...

@mahesh, why don't you place the center speaker inside the upper cabinet? You can place in the upper partition of cabinet (where the DVD player and DTH set top box are placed. just remove the set-top box and place it near the AVR and set the center speaker in the upper partition of cabinet) and open the doors when using the speaker. In that way you don't have to compromise.

@mahesh, why don't you place the center speaker inside the upper cabinet? You can place in the upper partition of cabinet (where the DVD player and DTH set top box are placed. just remove the set-top box and place it near the AVR and set the center speaker in the upper partition of cabinet) and open the doors when using the speaker. In that way you don't have to compromise.

That's good idea, I'll try it today itself

That's good idea, I'll try it today itself

I want to share one thing about Sonodyne service. When I ordered this speakers I paid discounted price + courier charges + Octroi. But when actually boxes delivered to my place, again courier company charged me Octroi, I paid it as I don't want to make delay on delivery. Then I wrote a email to Sonodyne describing this issue like I paid octroi twice. I got a call on next day saying we'll resolve issue ASAP. On next day itseft I got refund :). So we can say that overall they've resolved this issue within 2 day after sending email. Important thing is I don't have any receipt for octroi when I paid it to courier. Different people might have different experiences but for me its on positive side and especially from Indian brand. I'm happy with product quality and service also. Special thanks to FM as I was not aware of Sonodyne before joining :)

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back