Denon AVR-X1500H: no sound!

ypan07

Hi,

After serving flawlessly for 3.5 years, the inevitable has happened today. After power going on/off several times (thank you bescom!), now there is no sound from the speakers. I tried multiple sources, factory reset but no luck :-( It boots up fine with no errors or blinking lights but even the test sound is not coming from the speakers. Any fix for that, short of getting it repaired? Speaking of which, where can I get a Denon serviced in Bangalore?

Thanks in advance,
~Y

No. 102, RP Arcade, 1st Floor, RHB Colony, Mahadevapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560048

Profx
Okay, so I called them to only find that their service center is actually near MG road and getting there from Whitefield is more difficult than going to Mars! 😁

So I dug around a little more on the internet and finally did a firmware factory reset (with Dimmer, Channel- pressed during turning On) and voila....the sound is back! :cool:

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back