Denon AVR X550BT for 27k

Kirankj1724

Hi members,
This link caught my attention. It's not available to my pincode though. I thought it might be useful for members here.
I hope it's not fake!

Hi members,
This link caught my attention. It's not available to my pincode though. I thought it might be useful for members here.
I hope it's not fake!

It seems it is

There are many dealers in Bengaluru.....strike a good deal with them

1592510695619.png

There are such links which work well on the phone and open up. There are many such cases where customers got cheated and turned to twitter to report the same. Do your checks and reviews about the seller, i am sure something will be available on Google and decide

All the best

There are such links which work well on the phone and open up. There are many such cases where customers got cheated and turned to twitter to report the same. Do your checks and reviews about the seller, i am sure something will be available on Google and decide

All the best
Not available in Delhi

In countries like US they have a watchdog who can check these online scamsters.. in india without absence of laws ..even amazon /flipkart allows them a free run.

ProFx claims, the devices purchased from them is only eligible for the official warranty, and anything from online stores like Flipkart/Amazon is from the Grey market.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back