Denon AVR1610 Channel levels issue

Sanaulla Taher

Hello everyone,

Iam a newbie to this forum but have been following this forum for quite a long time for information on AV stuff.

I have a query with regards to the "Channel levels not getting stored". Let me detail my point.

My system configuration:
Denon AVR1610 hooked up with Sony Bluray and WDTV Live Media Player. When I listen to music from my WDTV Live, I switch to 2ch STEREO with specific Channel levels as per my choice. But when I watch a movie (say, a DTS source) from the same WDTV Live, I switch to MultEQ Audyssey and NEW channel levels of my choice.

My question is...when I switch between 2ch STEREO and MultEQ Audyssey with the SAME SOURCE (WDTV Live), I want to get my choice of Channel levels. But, the fact is, always the last played mode Channel levels come up. Is there any method by which I can SAVE CHANNEL LEVELS for playing 2ch Stereo and MultiEQ Audyssey from the SAME SOURCE?

I have read different forums suggesting to MEMORIZE channel levels by Quick Select. This is not the trick since the suggestion is when using TWO different sources (say Bluray & Media Player)...but I want the CHANNEL LEVELS MEMORIZED BY DENON FOR THE SAME SOURCE BETWEEN TWO DIFFERENT PLAYBACK MODES.

I HAVE SEEN THIS CHANNEL LEVELS GETTING STORED IN ITS CLOSEST SIBLING DENON AVR1611.

If anyone has a point, pls revert.

Thank you in advance...:)

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back