DENON Owners thread

Hi All,

My denon 3400 is not starting.My avr was on from the power switch but was not turned on by remote but it started automatically and tried to update and failed.After that it is stuck.When I turn on the avr it goes into standby mode saying Please wait..after few seconds it says Update Error0101.

Its not even switching off.Red light is flashing.Green light is not coming and it is directly going in standby mode with the same message.
Download the update file in pendrive and insert it in usb slot as per update procedure.it might help as it helped lot of ppl Including me once it happens to my DenonX1100
Atb

Hi All,
I'm starting this thread just for the following reasons..

To discuss the news,updates ,prices & reviews of the Denon new products (particularly AVR's)

To discuss the pros & cons of the products..

To know the nearest point of the product availability & dealers details.

To share service of Denon dealers & service centers...

Thanks in advance..

Rajith
Hi iam recently purchased avrx1500h with using Taga harmony speakers my front tower speakers not settings to 20hzs please suggest me

Hi iam recently purchased avrx1500h with using Taga harmony speakers my front tower speakers not settings to 20hzs please suggest me
Do you have subwoofer?
If Fronts cannot handle 20hz(hard to get recording),then set crossover just above cut off frequency of fronts.
If fronts can go 55hz, crossover in denon can be 60 hz.

Yes.The Taga Fronts may not go low upto 20hz (Check the spec.of it).Set the speaker to Large ,if you dont have sub woofer.

Any one please suggest me when i connect my friend's 1tb hard disk to my Denon avrx1500h not showing video files not planning even pen drive also no video files not displaying

Any one please suggest me when i connect my friend's 1tb hard disk to my Denon avrx1500h not showing video files not planning even pen drive also no video files not displaying
Avr won’t detect or play any video files. Only mp3 audio files can be played

I wanted to purchase subwoofer please suggest me my budget RS 20000

See some Yamaha, Pioneer and Taga models which are within 20k budget....check the specs and see the actual output and low frequency you desire......no point buying a small sub which will not have enough power or emit the required low frequencies you want....better to increase budget or if ok with pre owned stuff see the classifieds section or OLX

See some Yamaha, Pioneer and Taga models which are within 20k budget....check the specs and see the actual output and low frequency you desire......no point buying a small sub which will not have enough power or emit the required low frequencies you want....better to increase budget or if ok with pre owned stuff see the classifieds section or OLX
Thank you

I wanted to purchase subwoofer please suggest me my budget RS 20000
Yamaha sw300 has good reviews and rated at 250 rms and can go low as 20hz but will cost 27k. Better save 7 k and stretch ur budget. If still you want to stick with only 20 k then you will have to settle with subwoofers that will produce muddy bass but will get the job done. Good luck with ur subwoofer hunt

Have x1200w , been out for work for sometime , from yesterday i have this weird issue like

1. Dimming of dark flicker when the sound plays..
2. Occasionally there is a blackout of video , audio plays fine , then it returns back

I even updated the avr , where is the problem , my setup is in my signature..

Have x1200w , been out for work for sometime , from yesterday i have this weird issue like

1. Dimming of dark flicker when the sound plays..
2. Occasionally there is a blackout of video , audio plays fine , then it returns back

I even updated the avr , where is the problem , my setup is in my signature..
Try with changing hdmi cable..

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back