DENON Owners thread

How much is Denon x2500h and x3500h ?

Is there is a huge differenc between Audissey Multieq XT & Multieq XT32 ?

How much is Denon x2500h and x3500h ?

Is there is a huge differenc between Audissey Multieq XT & Multieq XT32 ?

Mrp of 2500 is 75 and 3500 is 115000. You will have to check with local dealers for best offers. IMO you can go for marantz 6013 which is a 9 channel avr for the same price of the 3500 which is just a 7 channel avr. The previous version 6012 will be even cheaper and available in amazon for 89k

Which is good ... Denon or marantz for movies .... & Which is for music ?
In our Forum Marantz seems to be the favorite but i have personally auditioned both and honestly cant figure out the difference. Even the UI, the settings and features are the same as both are one company now.First decide the budget, channels required. You cant go wrong with both denon and marantz

Hi friends my Avr sometimes goes into standbye mode please suggest me the problem
Iam using denon avrx 1500h & Taga harmony 606v3 speakers

Hi friends my Avr sometimes goes into standbye mode please suggest me the problem
Iam using denon avrx 1500h & Taga harmony 606v3 speakers

Some pointers
  • Is it happening only in particular position of a file? There may be encoding error - peaks can cause overload when played at high volumes
  • Make sure to tighten all connections and no stray strands touching the body or adjacent terminal.
  • Make sure the AVR is well ventilated.
  • Check if power supply is steady and no fluctuations.

Some pointers
  • Is it happening only in particular position of a file? There may be encoding error - peaks can cause overload when played at high volumes
  • Make sure to tighten all connections and no stray strands touching the body or adjacent terminal.
  • Make sure the AVR is well ventilated.
  • Check if power supply is steady and no fluctuations.
Thank you

I am connecting my PC to Denon X500 BK through HDMI ....

And when I play 5.1 movies .... I can't get the Dolby Digital mode but instead I am getting Multi Ch in ....

Are Dolby Digital mode & Multi Ch in mode same or different ?

I am connecting my PC to Denon X500 BK through HDMI ....

And when I play 5.1 movies .... I can't get the Dolby Digital mode but instead I am getting Multi Ch in ....

Are Dolby Digital mode & Multi Ch in mode same or different ?
The movie you are playing should be encoded in Dolby Digital. Many rips are just 5.1 without Dolby encoding and they may show up as Multichannel 5.1
If your source movie is definitely Dolby encoded, then check if you have enabled bitstreaming in your pc media player?

I have a Denon 2311, last night while i was trying to connect the xbox one s to get the 4k transmission on my 4k TV, but the AVR is unable to directly pass on the 4k transmission to the TV, the best resolution it does is full HD. If i directly connect the xbox with the TV i get 4k signal. I tried playing with all output settings available in AVR but still couldn't figure out the issue.

Has anyone tried playing a 4k thru older Denon AVR ? pl let me know if what settings will help

I have a Denon 2311, last night while i was trying to connect the xbox one s to get the 4k transmission on my 4k TV, but the AVR is unable to directly pass on the 4k transmission to the TV, the best resolution it does is full HD. If i directly connect the xbox with the TV i get 4k signal. I tried playing with all output settings available in AVR but still couldn't figure out the issue.

Has anyone tried playing a 4k thru older Denon AVR ? pl let me know if what settings will help
This model doesn’t support 4k

The sticker on the avr shows it is 4k compatible. Even in the settings i/p scaler you can manually set the output to 4k setting. But the problem is it is not taking input of 4k signal.
Ok i just assumed. If it supports 4k check in the display setting of the avr. And if no issues with the settings you can try a factory reset. This will get rid of any software bugs. If hardware issues you definitely have to get it serviced

The sticker on the avr shows it is 4k compatible. Even in the settings i/p scaler you can manually set the output to 4k setting. But the problem is it is not taking input of 4k signal.
There is no mention of 4K as per the AVR specs on the web-site.
Quoted from web-site - The HDMI connection supports every uncompressed standard, enhanced and high definition video format ranging from 480I to 480P, 720P, 1080I and 1080P as well as existing PAL formats.

It does support HDMI 1.4 which has support for the following 4K formats:
  • 3840 pixels wide by 2160 pixels high @ 24Hz | 25Hz | 30Hz
  • 4096 pixels wide by 2160 pixels high @ 24Hz
Try using a high speed HDMI cable if not already doing so. Note HDCP 2.x onwards has support for 4K@60Hz
Hope this helps...

Thanks & regards,
Rajiv

Hi friends, I am not getting imax firmware upgrade on my 4500h. I have checked for upgrade but it says latest firmware.

Any one planning to buy Denon x4500h I have one to part with. Back to box after humble 50 to 60 hours of use. If any one interested in buying please pm me.

Upgraded from Denon x2400h to Denon x4500h.

So, after one week of use finding its pleasant to watch Atmos & DTS HD movies..

Enjoying it!

Last edited:
Upgraded from Denon x2400h to Denon x4500h. Bought in the grey market for 95 K.

So, after one week of use finding its pleasant to watch Atmos & DTS HD movies..

Enjoying it!
Was it hi Fi gallery? Even m planning to upgrade from 2400 to 4500. Does it give a huge improvement in the sound stage ?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back