DENON Owners thread

No mate. Frankly speaking, I am a noob to comment on Sound Stage :).

The sound from movies are more detailed and Audyssey calibration has improved a lot in 4500.

Upgraded from Denon x2400h to Denon x4500h. Bought in the grey market for 95 K.

So, after one week of use finding its pleasant to watch Atmos & DTS HD movies..

Enjoying it!
Oh wow, congratulations.

I am also on the upgrade path. Could you ask them the price of x3400? Also, do they have any multi-channel processors+preamp?

The sound from movies are more detailed and Audyssey calibration has improved a lot in 4500.

Thats Audyssey XT vs XT32. Does make a noticeable difference

MaSh

Oh wow, congratulations.

I am also on the upgrade path. Could you ask them the price of x3400? Also, do they have any multi-channel processors+preamp?

MaSh
3500 only they will be having. Must be around 50-55k. Let me know if ur interested to get from CHENNAI grey market. I got my 2400 also in grey only and have helped few FM’s from blore and Mysore

No mate. Frankly speaking, I am a noob to comment on Sound Stage :).

4500 has the better version of Audyssey compared to 2400. What is your set up? If u play some actions scenes ur familiar with 2400 performance you should be able to differentiate how good 4500 is from 2400

I am also in the process of upgrading Denon AVR 2113 to Dolby Atmos enable AVR in next few months. Presently in the process of finalizing AVR based on online reviews. Short listed few like Denon AVR x4500h, Yamaha RX A-2080 and Marantz SR-6013 with Emotiva A-500 power amplifier.

3500 only they will be having. Must be around 50-55k. Let me know if ur interested to get from CHENNAI grey market. I got my 2400 also in grey only and have helped few FM’s from blore and Mysore

Oh okay, getting x3400 here for 50k from a local dealer. Could you confirm on a multichannel pre/processor?

MaSh

4500 has the better version of Audyssey compared to 2400. What is your set up? If u play some actions scenes ur familiar with 2400 performance you should be able to differentiate how good 4500 is from 2400
Its in my Signature... anyway its here Denon AVR 4500 : LG OLED 55 B7T: XGIMI H2: PS 4 : Boston Acoustics CS260 II, A225C, CS26II, BIC F12 Subs & BIC DV32 as Atmos

I am also in the process of upgrading Denon AVR 2113 to Dolby Atmos enable AVR in next few months. Presently in the process of finalizing AVR based on online reviews. Short listed few like Denon AVR x4500h, Yamaha RX A-2080 and Marantz SR-6013 with Emotiva A-500 power amplifier.
Hello Sir, what would be approx price for Yamaha 2080 (best)... most of dealers quote me varying prices .

Its in my Signature... anyway its here Denon AVR 4500 : LG OLED 55 B7T: XGIMI H2: PS 4 : Boston Acoustics CS260 II, A225C, CS26II, BIC F12 Subs & BIC DV32 as Atmos
Ok nice. Just wanted to know if you can feel a huge improvement. My set up is in a small room so in a dilemma if I really need the 4500 upgrade from 2400.

My room size is 19 x 10. I can see good improvements in low frequencies. Earlier when I was using 2400, the audessy will calibrate for single sub though I was using dual subs.

Now 4500 gives the option to control the volume separately for both the sub and audessy calibrates for each sub.

I am yet to add 2 additional atmos speakers, planning to do it by this week. Hope, that will improve my atmos effect considerably.

My room size is 19 x 10. I can see good improvements in low frequencies. Earlier when I was using 2400, the audessy will calibrate for single sub though I was using dual subs.

Now 4500 gives the option to control the volume separately for both the sub and audessy calibrates for each sub.

I am yet to add 2 additional atmos speakers, planning to do it by this week. Hope, that will improve my atmos effect considerably.
Ok how about the performance with your speakers? Since the 4500 is more powerful it should improve the speakers output as well. Having 4 speakers on top will definitely give you an amazing Atmos experience and way better then just 2. Even Dolby recommends minimum 4 overhead speakers for the best of Atmos. Any where in CHENNAI Denon 4500 available for demo?

While turning ON the power switch of my Denon X2000, sometime MCB of my house getting tripped. It doesn't happen always, but sometimes. Earlier I guessed there is some type of short circuit or wire touching some wire the body of AVR.

But, I thought it's not the case, when I switch off and switch on the switch without touching or disturbing any wires or AVR. The switch I am referring here is the switch of socket power supply NOT the AVR switch.

The ground/earthing connection is perfect in my house.

Can anyone please suggest any solution !

While turning ON the power switch of my Denon X2000, sometime MCB of my house getting tripped. It doesn't happen always, but sometimes. Earlier I guessed there is some type of short circuit or wire touching some wire the body of AVR.

But, I thought it's not the case, when I switch off and switch on the switch without touching or disturbing any wires or AVR. The switch I am referring here is the switch of socket power supply NOT the AVR switch.

I had the same problem, due to power fluctuation in my area. In spite of having a Stabilizer, my 3 phase trip switch will cut off some time. My electrician suggested having the thicker fuse wire in the main board, which solved the problem. But please have a good electrician check your connections.

if you are using a 3-phase connection. Try using a different phase for your line that you have connected your AVR.
This may not be the right solution, but the same thing happens when using 2000+watts iron box. After changing phase, it works without tripping the breaker.

This is due to initial surge of current. What is current rating of the MCB in your house?
Pl. note there are 5A and 15A wiring. 15A is used for fridge and geyser. Use 15A connection for the AVR if 5A breaker is tripping.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back