• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

DENON Owners thread

Vinod.R

Vinod, Thank you so much.. I opened it and it is the fuse... It says 'T1.6AL250V' on one side and 'BUSS' followed by some symbols on other end.
Can I but any fuse that says T 1.6 250V or do we have to go with original part? Please suggest.
Before you replace it, check to see if the wire inside this glass fuse is intact or not. If it has cut, then you will need to replace it and if the fuse is okay, then there is a problem somewhere else and you will have to show it to a service tech.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

mands

Before you replace it, check to see if the wire inside this glass fuse is intact or not. If it has cut, then you will need to replace it and if the fuse is okay, then there is a problem somewhere else and you will have to show it to a service tech.
Yes, the fuse is damaged... and its all burnt inside. Can I order it online or do I have to go to USK for getting one. I did not find the exact ones online but see something like T1.6 250V. Please suggest on how to get a new one.

Vinod.R

Can you contact the local electronic shop in your area? I am sure he will have it. :) Also carry the old one along for reference making sure that he gives the same exact fuse. Just remember if it blows again after replacement then you will have to get the AVR serviced as there could be something else wrong. Otherwise if it keeps working you are bloody lucky.

SPONSORED ADS