DENON Owners thread

I guess your HDMI board got damaged and replacement may be required. You may get it checked in Kasi Electronics in Film Nagar, Jubillee hills. They are Denon authorized service center.
Would also check with Solar electronics,ameerpet who i think is also hfv member. Have earlier used his service and was happy with it.

Hey guys! I’m interested in purchasing the Denon X2400H or X2500H. Would really like your input/advice/warnings from the purchasers!

I am really skeptical because I usually hear negative stories about problems over problems. From boot loops to flashing black screens to overheating and random switch offs.

Would really like some help.

Thanks!

It's always better to purchase the latest model in a given series, in this case X2600H (2019) so that you will be in a supported environment. Denon usually supports a model for 3 years from the original release date. Also, X2600H supports HDMI 2.1 features.

Does look like that.
Haven't faced since I did turn off control in AVR.
Now today suddenly 5Ghz band is not visible on the AVR, has anyone faced this
Recently received update on x1500h after updating I don't see 5ghz band before that it was working on 5ghz. Meanwhile I updated my router also from tplink c60 to tplink c80...... don't know if it's router problem or update issue.

Last edited:
Hey guys! I’m interested in purchasing the Denon X2400H or X2500H. Would really like your input/advice/warnings from the purchasers!

I am really skeptical because I usually hear negative stories about problems over problems. From boot loops to flashing black screens to overheating and random switch offs.

Would really like some help.

Thanks!
I have been using the Denon 2600 for sometime now and certain days they were on for more than 6 hours and no issues faced.
of course they heat up but that’s no issue as far as you don’t suffocate them.

It's always better to purchase the latest model in a given series, in this case X2600H (2019) so that you will be in a supported environment. Denon usually supports a model for 3 years from the original release date. Also, X2600H supports HDMI 2.1 features.

People have been advicing the opposite for many years on forums like AVforum and AVS. They say never buy new because all the AVR’s will be basically be the same with tiny feature updates. Rather buy one or two generations older for a great price. Unless it’s a feature you really really need NOW.

I won’t need HDMI 2.1 features for another 8 years cause I bought my non HDMI 2.1 TV very recently.

But thanks for the suggestion! I always appreciate it! :)

I have been using the Denon 2600 for sometime now and certain days they were on for more than 6 hours and no issues faced.
of course they heat up but that’s no issue as far as you don’t suffocate them.

That’s what I like to hear.

Thanks!

People have been advising the opposite for many years on forums like AVforum and AVS. They say never buy new because all the AVR’s will basically be the same with tiny feature updates. Rather buy one or two generations older for a great price. Unless it’s a feature you really really need NOW.

I won’t need HDMI 2.1 features for another 8 years cause I bought my non HDMI 2.1 TV very recently.

But thanks for the suggestion! I always appreciate it! :)

That’s what I like to hear.

Thanks!

X2600H is already a version behind (X2700H is the latest) and X2500H is two versions behind. One version is always fine and that's why I mentioned X2600H but two versions are a bit old in terms of supportability (considering their 3 years support cycle). For the older version, parts availability is always an issue with ProFx guys (authorized partner).

X2600H is already a version behind (X2700H is the latest) and X2500H is two versions behind. One version is always fine and that's why I mentioned X2600H but two versions are a bit old in terms of supportability (considering their 3 years support cycle). For the older version, parts availability is always an issue with ProFx guys (authorized partner).

The 3 year support doesn’t inspire confidence :(

Problem is I wanted the X2600H but I can’t find it anywhere. ProFX says it’s discontinued and won’t support any warranty for it purchased anywhere else. HiFimart don’t have it either who are the only other authorized Denon dealers. Avstore has it but for 80k which is crazy!

That’s why I’m stuck with either the X2400H or X2500H. Maybe I should just stick it out until next year and see what happens in the market. I’m just worried about COVID price hikes!

GOD help me! :(

Problem is I wanted the X2600H but I can’t find it anywhere. ProFX says it’s discontinued and won’t support any warranty for it purchased anywhere else. HiFimart don’t have it either who are the only other authorized Denon dealers. Avstore has it but for 80k which is crazy!

That’s why I’m stuck with either the X2400H or X2500H. Maybe I should just stick it out until next year and see what happens in the market. I’m just worried about COVID price hikes!

Chech if X1600H is still available, it's nearly identical to X2600H.

From what I heard, import taxes / duties are gone up since CoVid and not much is coming in. Prices are increased. You can decide to wait it out or settle for a preowned AVR being sold over OLX or other platforms and make use till next year hopefully when things settle down....I would do that if I was you so that I dont miss out on enjoying music or movies playback....life is short....so make the best of it!

From what I heard, import taxes / duties are gone up since CoVid and not much is coming in. Prices are increased. You can decide to wait it out or settle for a preowned AVR being sold over OLX or other platforms and make use till next year hopefully when things settle down....I would do that if I was you so that I dont miss out on enjoying music or movies playback....life is short....so make the best of it!

That’s my only fear. If I miss out on the X2500H brand new with a 1 year warranty from HiFimart, then I might have no choice but to get pre-owned.

Yeah man life is too short. Especially with COVID, the future is so uncertain!

Decisions Decisions!.....

Last edited:

I think Ooberpad pad has it. Check it out.
Don’t go by the price listed on the website. Ping them, reach out via phone / Whatsaap you will get it within 55 to 57k.
There are lots of genuine online stores. Reach out to all of them and see who offers the best price and pick it up.

AVShack also has it. I have bought some gears from them in the past. Reach out to them and you will get it at the same price what everyone here have been quoting.
https://avshack.in/products/denon-avr-x2600h-7-2-channel-av-receiver?variant=32046400372789&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&gclid=CjwKCAjw5Kv7BRBSEiwAXGDElQ2prgU5-X6cZWvk1_rCcjlS5GKpkZxJPimqC1hgVRWaJsYg9CE1LBoCLIQQAvD_BwE

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back