DENON Owners thread

Hi Denon owners,
I recently purchased X3600H , is it possible to save the custom Eq curve . I wanted to keep different Eq for music and movies and switch between them quickly. I did not find option currently , i adjust manually everytime. That's painful....

Hi Denon owners,
I recently purchased X3600H , is it possible to save the custom Eq curve . I wanted to keep different Eq for music and movies and switch between them quickly. I did not find option currently , i adjust manually everytime. That's painful....
No,u can upload diff curves only via the multieq mobile app..

In my HT room I have a denon x1500h driving Polk Fusion T series, in this polk t50 tower and t30 center is 6 ohm, t15 is 8 ohm, i was never bothered about setting ohms properly in avr, default setting is 8 ohm i read from manual, i should set 6ohms right?

In my HT room I have a denon x1500h driving Polk Fusion T series, in this polk t50 tower and t30 center is 6 ohm, t15 is 8 ohm, i was never bothered about setting ohms properly in avr, default setting is 8 ohm i read from manual, i should set 6ohms right?
I have Denon X1500H with taga 806 floor standing/center/surround speaker (all are 6ohm) with Q Acoustics 3020i 6ohm but I didn't change anything in avr....

Anyone please..

In the link It says, change to 6ohms if any of the connected speakers is 6ohms.
I have 6 and 8 ohms speaker connected but haven’t made any changes. You can leave it at default. Gene from Audioholic’s also confirmed that we can leave it at defaults

Buy from a local dealer. You should get it for 55-56K
Hi Michelangalo , I wanted do build the setup for my media consumption 20 movie, 50 ( random) shows and 30 % music , I went to a AV store he proposed polk s20, s30, dsw pro440, owm3 , R60i ceiling , with denon x1600h. As I see you are polk audio and denon user so need opinion on the same. I like to hear classical music, enjoy surround sound and like to watch HT movies (with detailed 4K). His proposal was of above setup INR 162K/- as I am new dont know if this right pricing or product setup. (Restriction for me that I dont have space for tower placement only book shelf). Let me know your opinion.

Hi Michelangalo , I wanted do build the setup for my media consumption 20 movie, 50 ( random) shows and 30 % music , I went to a AV store he proposed polk s20, s30, dsw pro440, owm3 , R60i ceiling , with denon x1600h. As I see you are polk audio and denon user so need opinion on the same. I like to hear classical music, enjoy surround sound and like to watch HT movies (with detailed 4K). His proposal was of above setup INR 162K/- as I am new dont know if this right pricing or product setup. (Restriction for me that I dont have space for tower placement only book shelf). Let me know your opinion.
I'm using denon 1600h, Paired with indiqaudio its sound really well. you can go for a demo with them and if you like purchase it , you will get 15 days trial. in case if you are not satisfied then you can return it. you can check with amit from indiqaudio he will suggest you with best options as per your requirements.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back