DENON Owners thread

So what I have seen is every year the manufacturers don’t change much and more over on the sound signature nothing has changed so one or two versions old does not make any noticeable difference to the way they perform.
the Newer ones may have 8k capability and so on so how many of them actually need 8K.

That’s my only fear. If I miss out on the X2500H brand new with a 1 year warranty from HiFimart, then I might have no choice but to get pre-owned.

Yeah man life is too short. Especially with COVID, the future is so uncertain!

Decisions Decisions!.....
I suggest you go with either Denon X2500h or Marantz 5013 which has preouts instead of waiting for prices to be increased further or product going out of stock. Always be optimistic and that nothing will happen in the year of warranty. All the best.

I suggest you go with either Denon X2500h or Marantz 5013 which has preouts instead of waiting for prices to be increased further or product going out of stock. Always be optimistic and that nothing will happen in the year of warranty. All the best.
X2500h has preouts?

I think Ooberpad pad has it. Check it out.
Don’t go by the price listed on the website. Ping them, reach out via phone / Whatsaap you will get it within 55 to 57k.
There are lots of genuine online stores. Reach out to all of them and see who offers the best price and pick it up.

AVShack also has it. I have bought some gears from them in the past. Reach out to them and you will get it at the same price what everyone here have been quoting.
https://avshack.in/products/denon-avr-x2600h-7-2-channel-av-receiver?variant=32046400372789&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&gclid=CjwKCAjw5Kv7BRBSEiwAXGDElQ2prgU5-X6cZWvk1_rCcjlS5GKpkZxJPimqC1hgVRWaJsYg9CE1LBoCLIQQAvD_BwE

Sorry for the late reply. Been a hectic day! I’ll get in contact with Avshack later today and get back to you.

Thanks for the advice!

Recently received update on x1500h after updating I don't see 5ghz band before that it was working on 5ghz. Meanwhile I updated my router also from tplink c60 to tplink c80...... don't know if it's router problem or update issue.
Certainly the AVR, my router is the same since I got it. No updates etc. Even the FM was not working today ‍*shrugs*
Mood swings of the AVR i guess.

Picked up a Denon X1600H to replace my konked Onkyo.
Will be pairing it with existing Bose AM10 series V. Will add 2 more ceiling speakers for atmos later.
If anyone having a similar setup then do let me know.

Hi all here,
I am new here. I want to know a reputed denon av receiver service center in Chennai. Help me anybody. Thank you!

Hi all,
I am new here and I have problems with my DENON AVR-X1400H. Sound modes Dolby surround and DTS NEAURAL didn't work normally. In both modes sound comes low and like sounding from under water. Same time sub woofer and center speaker have no sound. All other modes working normally. Volume control (manual) not functioning in any mode, but working with remote control in all modes. I don't have any idea about this problem. I already done factory reset. Upgraded firmware. Now looking for a reputed service professional in Chennai. Anyone Please help me.

Hi all,
I am new here and I have problems with my DENON AVR-X1400H. Sound modes Dolby surround and DTS NEAURAL didn't work normally. In both modes sound comes low and like sounding from under water. Same time sub woofer and center speaker have no sound. All other modes working normally. Volume control (manual) not functioning in any mode, but working with remote control in all modes. I don't have any idea about this problem. I already done factory reset. Upgraded firmware. Now looking for a reputed service professional in Chennai. Anyone Please help me.
Contact pro FX or power electronics

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back