DENON Owners thread

Indiamart has many fake dealors.Better to get from local dealer.Some will ask to pay half amount and rest once you receive avr and it never reaches you.
Thank you for your response, since the price was unrealistic, I have simply declined it. Looking at Yamaha 685 or 2600H (getting both around 55k)

I've been quoted 40k for 2600h by one dealer via Indiamart, he's offering bill and warranty. Not sure of the genuineness though, he's based out of Kolkata and named as Digitech Buy

Too good to be true. But you may never know. Based on the current situation due to Corona dealers might sell for cheap. Try to get their number, talk to them, look for reviews and a bit of research should help in deciding.

Is this similar to the "Dialogue Lift" as in Yamaha AVR?
No, I believe this setting is unique across all the AVR manufacturers.
"Center spread expands the center channel signal to left and right front speakers to create a wider frontal audio image for the listener. It is optimized and designed primary for playback of stereo music content."

Too good to be true. But you may never know. Based on the current situation due to Corona dealers might sell for cheap. Try to get their number, talk to them, look for reviews and a bit of research should help in deciding.
I'm a bit hesitant, I have their number but the reason they gave doesn't make sense hence not proceeding, thanks for the response :)

I am using Denon (DNP-720AE) Network Streamer.... at times the USB doesn't detect at all.

The firmware has not got any update from the time I have brought.... it's been more than two years now.

Yes, I did look around Locally and got some calls too but the price they were offering was to good to be true.
I had some dealers who contacted from IndiaMART offer starting 35000 all the way until 60k. Some of them even told me, the bill they give will be from Profx and it’s gonna be a genuine product but when I called Profx to check the authenticity they declined. So this was the issue.
I then thought max I could get from local dealers was 55k so might as well play 58k and be mindfree for the rest of the time.

I even spoke to HiFi Mart and the best they could offer is 60k.

Plus, Ooberpad did give me some goodies worth couple of thousands as I did shop quite a few stuff from them in the last couple of years.

The guy’s name he told was Kaushik Datta and he quoted he is a freelancer and has tie ups with Profx.
His number is +91 74119 47752.
I could not trust him so did not go with his offer and instead purchased from Ooberpad. The price quoted was 55K for 2600/-

The guy’s name he told was Kaushik Datta and he quoted he is a freelancer and has tie ups with Profx.
His number is +91 74119 47752.
I could not trust him so did not go with his offer and instead purchased from Ooberpad. The price quoted was 55K for 2600/-
You sure I had a discussion on this with you? As far as I remember it was @musiz_craze who PM me the other day for the details.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back