DENON Owners thread

Yes, I did look around Locally and got some calls too but the price they were offering was to good to be true.
I had some dealers who contacted from IndiaMART offer starting 35000 all the way until 60k. Some of them even told me, the bill they give will be from Profx and it’s gonna be a genuine product but when I called Profx to check the authenticity they declined. So this was the issue.
I then thought max I could get from local dealers was 55k so might as well play 58k and be mindfree for the rest of the time.

I even spoke to HiFi Mart and the best they could offer is 60k.

Plus, Ooberpad did give me some goodies worth couple of thousands as I did shop quite a few stuff from them in the last couple of years.
what speakers are you using with denon 2600

The guy’s name he told was Kaushik Datta and he quoted he is a freelancer and has tie ups with Profx.
His number is +91 74119 47752.
I could not trust him so did not go with his offer and instead purchased from Ooberpad. The price quoted was 55K for 2600/-
Kaushik is a very trustworthy audio consultant. I got my denon x2600h. he also helped in my audio setup and installation of surround speakers.

Kaushik is a very trustworthy audio consultant. I got my denon x2600h. he also helped in my audio setup and installation of surround speakers.
I bought my Denon X1400H from ProFx sometime in Nov-17, it was through Kaushik and he was associated with Pro-FX at that time. I am not sure if he is doing it on his own now, his email address is [email protected]

Cool! If you have already dealt with him in the past then you’ll know it better. There are a lot of black market stuff available locally so it becomes hard to decide sometimes and that’s the same thing happened to me. End of the day, it’s again individual preference. I Have also comments from some members here in the past stating they picked up stuff from the grey market and they are happy with that but since I am very much against it I prefer sticking to popular dealers.
I think someone who is looking to buy or upgrade their gears from Bangalore may benefit from people like Kaushik as you mentioned he is a reliable source.
Regards,
Som

For Bangalore ppl not to worry. We have here many Audio Video stores and PROFX itself have 3 branches here.
Nice guyz with nice team, If u buy AVR or Woofer or LCR from them they will do the setup part free of cost. Not that we cannot do since All Denon newer models have their XT32 Audessey corrections... But still, Helpful.

Only issue is They will only prefer selling Denon and for other models they might be as reliable you know... Like Marantz or Yamaha. Pioneer also they do i guess.

Just for everyone's knowledge, I tried the update and ran into the same issue.
The workaround mentioned restores Network connectivity, and upon retrying the firmware update everything works as expected.
sad part is the backup taken before the upgrade does not restore, so need to redo Audyssey settings.
There is a new update released on 29th July 2020, the change log clearly mentions that the Network issue after the upgrade is resolved now.

Hi, From Bangalore. Picked up a x3600h 3 month old from OLX guy's residence 2 weeks back. Running it with old onkyo small satellite speakers connected as 5.1 and front left and right pre out to cxa81 to which tannoy xt61f towers and subwoofer are connected. Pretty pleased with the experience. Firestick hard wired through one adapter and has two outputs to denon(hdmi)connected to denon aux 2 and another to cxa81. This acts as my streamer where I cast from my 2 TB FLAC Plex media server collection using bubble upnp app on my one plus 7t phone. Denon is connected through arc to my 65 inch 4k tv. Can stream with the tv switched off as I have set firestick to be always on. My setup I feel for my budget and under the circumstances..is as good as it gets. Just wanted to share.

Anyone facing below issue?

Having issues with sound.Using X2600H. Signal was showing DD+ but the active speakers info in Denon was showing only 2 that means DD+ signal was in 2 channels whereas Shakuntla Devi Movei’s info was showing 5.1 in prime video app. Tried it for other movie as well again the same thing. Means there’s some problem at my end.Streaming on Nvidia shield Pro,What’s the issue?

someone above mentioned to turn off auto upgrade. Why is that?

Anyone facing below issue?

Having issues with sound.Using X2600H. Signal was showing DD+ but the active speakers info in Denon was showing only 2 that means DD+ signal was in 2 channels whereas Shakuntla Devi Movei’s info was showing 5.1 in prime video app. Tried it for other movie as well again the same thing. Means there’s some problem at my end.Streaming on Nvidia shield Pro,What’s the issue?

someone above mentioned to turn off auto upgrade. Why is that?
No. I am not seeing an issue with 2600. I did watch Olympus has Fallen today and it was as shown in Prime as 5.1 + I was streaming it from the LG TV itself.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back