DENON Owners thread

Upgrade your speakers first. Don't get me wrong but Sony speakers are not exactly of audiophile grade. You will experience a marked difference if you upgrade to something like Dali.
Never I will take wrong. In fact a good suggestion & I was also of the same opinion. Thank You for your suggestion. And since I'm more interested in Music than movies of all I auditioned somehow Dali or Wharfedale only captured my heart.

Upgrade your speakers first. Don't get me wrong but Sony speakers are not exactly of audiophile grade. You will experience a marked difference if you upgrade to something like Dali.
Yes. Going for Upgrade. First for LRC speakers, at Chennai, where can I see demo for Dali or Wharfedale & subsequent purchase with fair rates? Second suggest some good SW?

Friends, I have connected my Amazon Firestick 4k to Denon x1600H. Compared to music playback, volume from Firestick is very low. Anyone faced this issue and any input on how to fix it?

Friends, I have connected my Amazon Firestick 4k to Denon x1600H. Compared to music playback, volume from Firestick is very low. Anyone faced this issue and any input on how to fix it?
If you have enabled Audessey, try changing the Dynamic Volume to Light. It will significantly improve the dialog intelligibility.

Thanks OM. Will check the setting and change it, observe and update you.
OM, I checked the setting and that setting set to OFF. So, I checked the setting in Firestick and the there is a volume leveler and i disabled that too. After disabling that, volume improved to considerable level. But, still i feel volume is bit low. For example when i play music from my phone through HEOS app, and with volume level of -30db, it sounds fairly well. But, when i play videos from my HTPC or Firestick, I need to go to at least -15db level to get good listening experience. Anything i am missing here?

OM, I checked the setting and that setting set to OFF. So, I checked the setting in Firestick and the there is a volume leveler and i disabled that too. After disabling that, volume improved to considerable level. But, still i feel volume is bit low. For example when i play music from my phone through HEOS app, and with volume level of -30db, it sounds fairly well. But, when i play videos from my HTPC or Firestick, I need to go to at least -15db level to get good listening experience. Anything i am missing here?
Set the Dynamic Volume to Light. It will significantly improve the dialog intelligibility.

Hi guys,
I purchased the Denon x4700h the issue I am having is I have a 4k TV and 4K projector Epson when I connect both the outputs from my denon that is a monitor 1 and monitor 2 to TV and projector respectively

When the projector is off and I try to watch fire stick on TV the screen keeps flickering basically trying to set the resolution but when the projector is on the TV works fine and I get 4k output to TV.

When the flickering happens on the TV I unplugged the projector hdmi cable from the monitor 2 the TV, works fine strange !!!! looks like there is a issue with the dual outputs with these X series receivers

Anybody else seeing this issue?

Hi guys,
I purchased the Denon x4700h the issue I am having is I have a 4k TV and 4K projector Epson when I connect both the outputs from my denon that is a monitor 1 and monitor 2 to TV and projector respectively

When the projector is off and I try to watch fire stick on TV the screen keeps flickering basically trying to set the resolution but when the projector is on the TV works fine and I get 4k output to TV.

When the flickering happens on the TV I unplugged the projector hdmi cable from the monitor 2 the TV, works fine strange !!!! looks like there is a issue with the dual outputs with these X series receivers

Anybody else seeing this issue?
I had connected two TVs (both 1080p) to Denon x2400h without any problems.
Guess the problem occurs with 4k output devices. Look at the comments section of the youtube video you shared in the other post about this issue. Someone mentions that this issue could be caused by differing HDCP versions (2.2 vs 2.3?). Maybe you can check it out?

Denon AVR X1200W: "No Signal" on TV after a few minutes.

Hi,
I have a Denon AVR-X1200W bought in 2016 in Mumbai.
while its interface has not been the best, yesterday after I made some some minor changes in Speaker settings while adding a new subwoofer, it keeps getting into a situation where is shows "No Signal" on TV (connected to HDMI out labeled as Monitor). When I switch it all again after a few hours...it works fine and after few minutes, it again says No signal.
Has anyone else come across this problem?

Which is the best place in Mumbai to get help on service issues for Denon AVRs?
Please help.

Back