Denon x2700h or Marantz SR5015?

I am using Denon AV receivers. Denon AVR-3805 (Made In Japan) used last 15 years, 2 years ago replace with Denon ARV-X1600H (Made In Vietnam). Till date I don't have any issues with those receivers working very well.
I don't have experience with AV receivers Made In China?
Marantaz AVR made from?

Now the days many electronic items made from Vietnam, I was in Vietnam 18 years. Quality compare China, my opinion Vietnam is better. I am using AVR quit long time never have issue, very important point for AVR good ventilation. I never turn on my AVR without AC.

Even thought the price difference is few thoudands , flexablity provided by main pre-out can't be over looked. I have added power amplifier MM7025 to my Marantz NR1608 and both the music listening as well as movies watching experience improves to next level. Pre-out keep us an easy upgrade path for amplification section of system chain. It is similar to upgradation of avr dac by connecting external DAC through analog inputs . Recently I have upgraded AVR dac to external Schiit modi 3 DAC and the upgradation is substantial. Now music is more subtle and articulated with better controlled low end. Now with the same source, speakers and avr , I am able to listen more music from same albums. Micro details are audioble which were earlier difficult to listen. External dac and Power amplifier certainly improves sound quality of avrs .
Sorry for slight off topic.
Can you specify the chain of external dac and power amp.
I am using Marantz SR6008. For music I am using it’s built in airplay streaming. I want to know what are the possible upgrade path with this AVR.
Will there be a substantial upgrade if I add a dac and streamer like IFI zen stream.
What would be the best price of mm7025 now?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back