DIY Accuton or Morel

How many threads are you opening on the same/similar subjects? Please restrict to one thread for your DIY speaker build \ your speaker hunt and post your queries there so that the discussions are consolidated to a single thread

Last edited:
I had seen this listing and was quite tempted but didn't want to spend that kind of money. Members in that site seem to be genuine lot. I had purchased some cables from one of the FMs and they turned to be quite good. However as per my experience, taking help from a resident of US for dealing with them and taking delivery certainly help in closing the deal than trying it from here. In my case, I had a cousin who lives in CA but has several friends in different states and fortunately there was one in the same city as the member who was selling.

Accutons are very hard to tame but once done ......... enlightment :)

That's what kept me away from them in the past - that and their high price. SEAS's Excel and ScanSpeak Revelators (no mean drivers) are half the price on an Accuton! :sad:

Have you worked with Accutons? From your comment it seems that you have and I would be very happy with any feedback, help, advise you could offer.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back